How to efficiently invite Niboota to tour your home!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, May 14, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

Hi Vasciagio! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this! I've been working crazy hours!

This sounds like an awesome project, and I can't wait to see it!! When it's done, I'll take the complete tour!

I don't think they are doing Dev Picks any more, but I can't swear to it. I haven't seen any in a very long time anyway.
  2. Niboota Well-Known Member

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond! I think may have already added this home to the list on my PC and just didn't take the time to respond. I will check when I get home, and if not, I will make sure you are added! Thank you for the invite! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oh my, I can imagine, lol. It's so good to hear from you, and I look forward to all your new tours, but mostly just having you back here with us again. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  4. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thank you!! *hugs*
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes, yes! :)

Uwk
    whose main toons and alts that were on Crushbone are now on Maj'Dul, and the Everfrost folks are now on Halls of Fate (the others were untouched :D)
    Faeonara, Merriel and Niboota like this.
  6. Vichane Well-Known Member

• If you have multiple homes, identify the home you would most like featured in a video, in case I can't get back to tour your other homes.
    • Designer:
    • Owner:
    • Location: (the actual location - not just the leaderboard catagory)
    • Server:
    • Any special notes or comments you would like me to include in the video, or anything you just want to share with me conversationally. (I am especially fond of stories and lore!)
    I just have one home i'd like toured!
    Designer: Delepitore S'tal
    Owner: Vichane S'tal
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Special Notes: It's used as a bar and brothel from my guild Silver Circle, one of the oldest roleplay guilds on the antonia bayle server, it's open to the public once a month (on a rotation with other player made venues in the guild). I hope you enjoy!
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Hello Niboota, I have a home I'd like you to see. I'd also be happy for others to tour it and perhaps vote on it if they like it.

The Unobfuscatory Lookarounder Laboratory
    • Designer: Ealdian
    • Owner: Dstructor
    • Location: Lavastorm Winter Retreat / Qeynos side but it's on the Leaderboards too under Dev's Pick's
    • Server: Skyfire
    • This home was selected as a Dev's Pick back when they were still doing that. It is based on a real life story, a tribute/lament for our missing guild leader. There are 4 books in the home and they are all worth a read. This home is animation intense. Computers that struggle in-game may not run well here.
    I hope you enjoy touring it. I know I sure did making it.
  8. Fife New Member

Great place, Ealdian. You should post pics!
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Niboota will do better than just post pics...she will do a whole video on the place, hence why he requested her to tour the home. :)
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Niboota Well-Known Member

Hello again Vichane! I'll get this house on my list, but you should know I have not been able to get to my tours for a few months. I WILL get there eventually though!
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

I will be happy to add your home to my tour list, but you should know, I have not been able to tour for a few month and my list has gotten pretty long, so it might awhile before I get to you! I WILL get to you though!
  12. Vichane Well-Known Member

Not a problem Niboota! YOu let me know when you can get on and do your tours i will be happy tp answer any questions!
  13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

• Designer: Tenchigirl15
    • Owner: Tenchigirl
    • Location: Lion's Mane Vestige Room - the willowood in South Qeynos
    • Server: AB
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  14. Gretel Well-Known Member

Hi Niboota,
    I love your video tours! I just posted a thread about this home, but I would love to invite you to tour it as well.
    • Designer: Anackira
    • Owner: Triskele
    • Location: The Overlook, via Freeport (Vacant Estate of Unrest)
    • Server: Skyfire
    • Any special notes or comments you would like me to include in the video, or anything you just want to share with me conversationally: As soon as they released the Unrest home I knew I had to decorate one as it was one of my favorite zones in EQ and I enjoy it a lot in EQ2 as well. But what to do with it? I decided that the size, layout, and ambient noise lent itself well to a play on The Shining (book and movie) and so The Overlook was born.
  15. Hoeyilie New Member

Designer: Hoeyilie
    • Owner: Vlademir
    • Location: Freeport Side (I believe, I always enter through Guild Housing Portal)
    • Server: Halls of Fate
    • Massive House: Vlademir's NOTD16 Estate of Unrest
    • In the entrance if a guest book, if you send me an ingame email I will add anyone who wants to be in the book. In the living room there is a book on the coffee table, that tells the story of Vlad and the house. Make sure to visit the Tree House accessed from the balcony. The bottom of the dungeon holds surprises. The entire home inside and out have been decorated. Lots of things to see, and interact with. Many actors who all have dialogue throughout the home. Enjoy your visit.
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Niboota Well-Known Member

Got you on my list! Sorry I forgot to come back and let you know!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Niboota Well-Known Member

LOVE the unrest home!! Can't wait to see what you've done! Got you on my list! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Niboota Well-Known Member

I do believe this is one of the homes I'll be touring today as part of my spooky tour!!
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ting-spooky-homes-to-tour-this-sunday.573447/
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.