How to efficiently invite Niboota to tour your home!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, May 14, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh and take a look here.... http://evertour.livejournal.com/63995.html. If you would fill in some of the ?'s for me, I would be grateful!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Niboota Well-Known Member

Hello again Ceyllynn! I will add this home to my tour list. Is it in Freeport or Qeynos? :)
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

qeynos sorry, forgot to add that! can be reached via ratings. small, ravenholme guild house portals anyhow.
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Bellatryx's Haunted Star Bucks Cafe - Designer: Quiarrah, Owner: Bellatryx, Fright Manor, South Qeynos, Splitpaw server

Suessu's Bed and Breakfast - Designer: Quiarrah, Owner: Suessu, Halas Magical Manor, New Halas, Splitpaw server

Jasmynetea's Halfpint Vale- Designer: Quiarrah, Owner: Jasmynetea, Vale of Halfpint Delight, South Qeynos, Splitpaw server

Suessu's Jacuzzi and Spa - Designer: Quiarrah, Owner: Suessu, Personal Dojo, South Qeynos, Splitpaw server

Portal House - Designer/Owner: Quiarrah, Maj'Dul Astronomers Tower, South Qeynos, Splitpaw server

Nykoda's Salon - Designer: Quiarrah, Owner: Nykoda, Lion's Mane Inn, ?, South Qeynos, Splitpaw server

Nykoda's House of Snowglobes - Designer: Quiarrah, Owner: Nykoda, Everfrost Summer Home, South Qeynos, Splitpaw server
    Suessu's Market - Designer: Ennia Owner: Suessu, Majdul Vacation Suite (SSHHS2015), Splitpaw server
    Link

I will have to check which Lions mane house the salon is in. I don't remember! I really do not like what they did with the cities. Usually I tend to go with either willow wood or castleview. . . but I will check.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I agree! I want my suburbs back (don't know why they didn't include them in the TLE servers, which leads me to conclude they can't, rather than just won't...), but barring that, I'll go for the SQ place that most resembles my old starting race locations, and I'd like prestige places that mimic the old 'burbs. ;->

Uwk
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a prestige house that was like Castlview or any of the other starting places! PLEASE?????? I mean. . .we got Oakmyst for crying out loud . . . Why not some of the other places? I would "open" up the Inn in Castleview meaning having all the doors working and leading to other rooms kind of like the Vacant Estate. That would be a nice building to play with!
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thank you!!
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

You would probably like this tour. It was actually my very first one... http://evertour.livejournal.com/683.html.
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

Hello Sibelle! Congrats on your first published house! Thank you for the invite! I'll be happy to add you to my tour list, and I'll be sure to look for the secret door and the poem :).
  10. Niboota Well-Known Member

Wonderful! Thank you so much for filling those holes in for me :). It's a real time saver!
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hey Niboota, have you visited Elduren's latest creation on Splitpaw server? If you haven't, you really should. He has a surprise waiting for you at the top level. :D
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As do I, but I think I need to have an official invite in here! :D

Uwk
    "I'll be back..." --the Terminator

EDIT:
    • Designer: Uwkete
    • Owner: Peklochlapec [PEK-lo-chla-PECK] ("ch" = "loch," not "church") ...I think; no clue about Czech; if someone out there knows, please tell me ;->
    • Location: (the actual location - not just the leaderboard category) Manors of Erollisi, New Halas
    • Server: Maj'dul
    • Any special notes or comments you would like me to include in the video, or anything you just want to share with me conversationally: (I am especially fond of stories and lore!) Pek's still working on the ultimate Grand Opening of his place, and there's a little mix-up with his sou chef upstairs... :D
    Merriel and Niboota like this.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow Niboota, I'm blown away by Gintonic's Starcrest rebuilt - I've never seen that one before so thanks for linking to it. Such attention to detail, it really took me back.
    It never ceases to amaze me, the ingenuity of the decorators in EQ2!
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

I know! I LOVE that build! I thought it was fantastic! It was also my first video tour!
  15. Niboota Well-Known Member

I'll get this home on my list Uwk!
  16. Niboota Well-Known Member

I love surprises!! To which build are you referring?? He has posted 2 on the forums recently I do believe...
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think it's actually called "Pek's Place to Brell" and was part of the Sacred Spaces challenge/contest, but I've changed the house name since then, so I'm no longer sure of it. With 64 (soon to be 72!) official Gold toons, it's hard to keep track of them all sometimes! :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  18. Elduren Well-Known Member

Of course Al'Bacquackie is no longer the "latest" since I published my vacation puzzle...
  19. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hehe, the one Elduren just mentioned above, is the one I was referring to. I haven't yet had the opportunity to visit his latest addition, though I will definitely be making a trip to Splitpaw server soon. Then I can finish my tour of Al'Bacquackie too, since I ended up having to leave before I quite finished the tour. I didn't even get to work on the 'cases' in that home, unfortunately.
  20. Niboota Well-Known Member

I have never visited any of his (or her) homes in person. He's never invited me, so I never had a reason to put him on my list. However I have seen several homes he's posted, and I have always intended to random tour some of them. I just hadn't gotten around to it - I guess I'll have to now! ;)