How to efficiently invite Niboota to tour your home!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, May 14, 2015.

1. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

Ravenholme Guild Hall- Large
    designer: Ceyllynn
    owner Ceyllynn
    New halas- Manors of Erollisi
    Stormhold

Ravenholme Aquarium- medium
    designer Ceyllynn
    owner: Jessara
    New Halas Glacial Villa
    stormhold
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! The only way we're going to be able to do Guild Halls for awhile there, I think...private, large homes! :D

Uwk
    who's thinking, this may seriously backfire on the Powers... ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

I like not having guild halls. In fact I will be THRILLED if we never get guild halls.... Or holidays. I may be found dead in alley somewhere for saying that!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, I can take Guild Halls or leave them, I think, though it's nice to have access to all the crafting stuff without having to spend all my Status and plat for Depots myself (did I say that? I said that... =8-0), and it's nice for the social aspect and getting around, what with the Wizard Spire and/or the Druid stuff (and since the World Travel Bells there STILL WORK, imho, and don't send baby toons off to places they'll be KoS).

But I would miss holiday stuff, I think. On the other hand, you have a lot less stress not having to deal with timed stuff, too. ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

That right there is exactly why I don't want holidays. I'd rather they put in a merchant somewhere with some of the holiday stuff during the appropriate seasons that sells those items for city tokens, since city tokens have no other purpose.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BRILLIANT! :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  7. Niboota Well-Known Member

Actually not my idea. Kelvai passed that idea on to me, and I think it's perfect, so I promote it whenever possible! This merchant should include the recipes as well!! ;)
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yes!! :D

The only real problem I would see with the idea is: materials? :-/

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  9. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

here's my New Halas house that I finished last year, I'm not sure is I give you this address also on facebook a few months ago. :p
    • Designer: Tenchigirl15
    • Owner: Justina Lynn
    • Server: Freeport
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, thanks for getting us back on track! :)

Is this the one with the really cool hand-crafted House Items, and the memorial to your RL kitty in the back? Because yeah, Niboota should seriously do a video on this one. :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

They could turn on the holiday harvest.... or just leave out the recipes. I could live with that! ;)
  12. Niboota Well-Known Member

Yep. Looks like you did give it to me at some point, because it's in my Tenchigirl15 list! Thank you for keeping me updated! Never know when I'm going to have a whim and come back and revisit! ;)
  13. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

yes it is, it's my only house with my cat's memorial in the back yard because I was finishing the project when she passed away. I was in grief and never would of thought of finishing my project but and it made me felt better by making her memorial in game. ;)

you're welcome and take your time, I usually leave and came back to the game often too because of RL stuff and holidays are coming. ;)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

AIEEE! No way! What about the holiday-themed furniture?! Where are your priorities, woman! :eek:

Uwk
    who, if nothing else, always gets the Recipe books for each holiday for everyone... ;->
    Merriel likes this.
  15. MythStray New Member

hello there, i rarely post in the forums ...but have a home i would LOVE to show off.

i will friend you in my home to make it that much easier for you to find. you will be able to access it from guild house portal that way also.

the home is: Follow your Dreams...of Confetti!

Designer: Sassyfrassie

Owner: Sassyfrassie

server: Maj'dul

this is my idea of a fey paradise. It is mostly stained glass tile inside (including the hallways and believe me that was a lot of fun and curse words to get to work). there are extra floors to be found. you can find the teleport pad in the Big Room with the housing portals (it will be on the floor to the right of the opening to the outside porch). if you find youself in a room called the Pocket D...the teleport is under the rug so run over the rug a few times it will pop). In the room off the dining room, there is a rainbow that you can go up to another room.

i am usually on most weekends if you would like me to walk you through...

also will friend you on Rosentyme's crafting home (also a mistmoore but not near as Pretty, but maybe you will roam through one day if you are bored) hehe. sassy's home is seriously worth the trip. love that home.

anyways.... i hope you do explore ((HUGS)) thank you for your time!!!
    sincerely, mythstray
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

MythStray I'll probably pop in and tour your home tomorrow myself, if my daughter doesn't invade too much of my day. I'm still recovering from knee replacement surgery so my time at my desk is pretty limited at the moment, and I've been mostly just trying to focus on the Heroes Festival.

Niboota, I'm hoping to have two more published homes soon. Both have been a work in progress for a while now...one since I started playing about six years ago, the other for a few years now. Items were pretty much all placed by hand, though I'm using the editor to at least shift some things around and align them better.

One I am planning to remodel the aquarium, then I think it will be ready, the other still needs a bit to do, and I had hoped to have it ready by fall, but surgery and the need for some items I didn't have, have delayed publishing of that home. I'm looking at probably Dec or Jan, though it's definitely not a Frostfell themed home.

It probably would have been finished already, except that I prematurely gave Vasciagio a tour and he threw some ideas at me of which I have implemented, with variations of my own, which required a full remodel of two rooms, and a bit of remodeling in others, hehe. Oh if only I possessed even a third of his amazing talent for decorating! I can hardly wait until he finishes his chain of Everfrost homes (*prods him to stop procrastinating on this project to work on others, so we can all see it*). :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Niboota Well-Known Member

ROTFL Well don't need ANY of the holiday stuff on TLE. I'll be totally 100% happy without them! I will NOT be happy without teleport pads though. *shakes head* I NEED teleport pads!
  18. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Niboota, if you've not yet toured, it may be unavailable for just a short bit this AM. I hopped in there the other day and realized, OMG, that some of the items I had fixed on the first structure were not "fixed." At one point, I'd made corrections to this and that, saved. Apparently, when I did a reload while building the Skybridge, I must have loaded the wrong one, so those early fixes were missing :( Thing is, I knew what it was supposed to look like....so didn't realize it until I took a break from it.

Ah well, this gives me a reason to add more vines for our buddy Uwk :D I can also add my Altar of the Ancients!

Cheers,

Kitty

Update: It is back up. :)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! :)

Uwk
    who wishes we could place more in our regular houses, and that there could be a pathing option...
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yay! :)

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.