How to access TLE servers when they are live?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chikkin, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

^^
    How do we access TLE servers when they are live? I normally play on Splitpaw EU English build. Are the TLE servers going to be a separate build we need to switch to? or under US English?
  2. Feldon Well-Known Member

I would imagine they'll be under US English.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

so based on tweets showing the new create a character window, looks like we will need open character slots to make one on TL server. I still don't know if I would have to switch to US English to do that? Seems silly, since that window should pop up for me when I'm on EU English or wherever else really.
  4. Ucala Well-Known Member

Using the US english servers.
  5. Wulfhammer Active Member

Your question has been correctly aswered above so all I'll say is :-

I like bewbz ! Oh and pie, not that yank version, I mean steak n ale pie, chicken or fish pie ! PROPER PIE!
  6. Tennas New Member

What the hell is steak and ale pie?! Sounds... bleh.
  7. Luchsia New Member

Hmm - does'nt work for me using US english servers from Europe :(
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/8326/serious-steak-and-ale-pie

my husband is german and loves these bierocks, no ale in the recipe but it pairs well with your favorite beverage!

Back to topic, yes they are on US English. If your character slots are full on US English, you will need to purchase another slot or make room via deleting a character. Now for those already playing on Euro servers, you just need to change realms to US English. As long as you haven't done that in the past and filled up the US English with toons, you should have the same number of available slots on US English as you do on let's say, Splitpaw. If you have 7 slots on Splitpaw you also have 7 on US English, 7 on Beta / Test, etc.
    flameweaver and Wulfhammer like this.
  9. flameweaver Well-Known Member

The new servers aren't up yet ;)

I'm in the UK, but have no issue with accessing US region severs. If you currently play on EU region and want to play on the TLE's you'll need to change the launch pad region to US and then back to EU to access your EU server.

You might be better copying your entire EQ2 directory to another folder (EQ2US) ? and keeping 2 separate versions of the game, one for EU region and one for US.
  10. Wulfhammer Active Member

Servers wont be listed yet they AINT FEKKIN LIVE YET lol
  11. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Wulfhammer likes this.
  12. Wulfhammer Active Member

Kuulei and flameweaver like this.
  13. Feldon Well-Known Member

US English vs. EU English has nothing to do with language and everything to do with region.

EU servers are located in Amsterdam. US servers are located in Las Vegas. Unless I'm mistaken in my supposition, TLE servers are in the US data center.

And yes you'll need another character slot if you are full.
  14. Luchsia New Member

Yes I Know - did'nt miss the servers, just the selection for TLE servers that guy has in it's video. ^^
    But after update I've got it now.
  15. Wulfhammer Active Member

100% correct
  16. Wabit Active Member

Well if they are located in Vegas, I think a field trip is in order to go and visit... Don't worry I won't tell anyone what happened =p