How long is the triple SC going for?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Vendeyn, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Vendeyn Member

I ordered a SOE 30 day time card off of amazon for 5 dollars. I believe they can be used for SC, if I recall correctly.

I know a triple SC bonus is going on, but does anyone know for how long? I'll probably receive the game card either tomorrow or late monday/tuesday.

Hoping the offer is at least past new years...if not, and I miss out, I'll just hold onto the card until the offer happens again. So not too big of a deal really.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

As far as I know the triple SC was just for the one day (21st), part of that 12 Days of Christmas dealy.
  3. Vendeyn Member

oh was it? How often does the triple SC come up? Or is that a really rare occasion?
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

Double SC occurs pretty regularly. Triple doesn't happen very often (or at least it hasn't happened often in the past). I think they only had one of those before this last one.
  5. Vendeyn Member

Ah I see. Guess I'll have to look whats in the market and see what things are priced at once the game is done installing...see if I should just wait for a triple, or if I can still get a lot with the double SC with the time card I have. The class I have is already part of the free deal (I believe inquisitor is free right?)...is there still a lot of other things one can get with double SC and a 30 day time card? Not sure how much SC one gets with one...is it 500 or something?

I know in vanguard saga of heroes, 500 station...gets you one class lol. So much better to wait for a triple (or maybe double), if things are priced the same here.
  6. mouser Well-Known Member

Triple seems to come up every three or four months, usually unannounced until right before or on the day (this one word got out early). I save my money and by my SC on those days, even if I'm not sure exactly what I'll get. Then hopefully a nice sale will come up and I get a win/win.

If you're playing Vanguard and EQ2, you really should look into All Access - $20/month and you get full access (whatever the 'subscribed' level is) for all of their games, and 500 SC a month. I don't know what other perks come with it now, but just the access to the games (if you play more than one or two) is more than worth it to me (I also get extra char slots cause I joined it way back when).

DCUO you don't even have to buy the game anymore - with that you get the game and all the DLC unlocked. Very nice "change of pace" game to just screw around in for a while.
  7. Synria New Member

Triple SC only happens once in a blue moon~ As the saying goes. Double SC happens probably a few dozen times in the year.
  8. Regolas Well-Known Member

Triple SC happens 1-2 times a year, for 24 hrs only. Usually unannounced but the last two got leaked early.

Double SC happens almost every holiday (US holiday), and often lasts several days.