How long does adding a new character slot take ?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Geroblue, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Last month I added one, to unlock and existing character on an account. It was very quick, less than a minute.

Today I added one to create a new character on an account. I bought the 1000 DBC, after clicking on 'add a character' in Services in the Marketplace.

After checking I had spent the 1000 DBC, I went out to Character select. Still shows the 3 characters for that account. No slot available for the new character.

I exited character select back to desktop. Logged back in to character select on that account. No additional slot.

About 5 minutes later, I'm typing this post. I log back into character select on that account, No extra character slot.

I had 451 DBC, bought 1,000 DBC. Marketplace showed the increase to 1451 DBC.

I clicked on Buy in Marketplace to buy the extra character slot. My DBC went down to 451.

Still no extra character slot.

I just double checked, and I had to have selected Additional Character slot as there isn't anything else under Services that is exactly 1000 DBC.

Any suggestions ? I guess I'll have to Petition.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, a ftp account so I had to go to the Support Page and ticket posted.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, as the help person pointed out kindly, it was right there in the backpack of the character who had bought it.

Never mind.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I figured out how I became confused.

Previously I had bought the Additional Character Slot from character select.

This time I bought it while logged into the game. This second way placed the token in the character's bags.

The first just adds it to Character Select.
    Breanna likes this.