HOW long do houses last on the Leaderboards...? :-/

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Currently, I'm in a house of mine on Thurgadin, entitled: HHE19 - Intheam's Sage Nest by Quiarrah, and I can't find it anywhere on the Leaderboards. I was about to unpublish it to put in some new items, a couple more Treasure Hoards (that's actually an expensive address, those 4-room Gorowyn places! :-/), and I wanted to see how many Likes etc. I'd be killing if I did that. Well, turns out I can't find it ANYWHERE, under ANY of the categories, including House Title, Author (Intheam), or anything else. It's a 4-room; would that be considered a Small or Medium House? I didn't see it in the Hall of Fame list, and I know it's still Published, since I can't Move any items or add in any more. :-/

Why would it be missing from the Leaderboards? It's only been a year! :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bah, sorry, Q; I went ahead and unpublished it. I'll re-publish and see if it shows up or not. :(

EDIT: It did indeed show up this time, under Newly Published Medium Homes. Given that the title color was an almost obscured, hidden, hard to spot dark-ish green, I might've missed it the first time, but I swore I looked under every conceivable category. :(

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

If you havent paid rent, ive noticed on some i own, they dont show up on the leader boards anymore until you do. And are you sure if wasnt in hall of fame since its been a year on it. Btw there is a filter at the top next to catagory you could type hhe and click filter and would filter homes with hhe in the title.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Checked everywhere, Dev Picks, Hall of Fame, you name it. But it could've been because rent was due; I was too cheap to get the full complement of Treasure Hoards for it at the time, and looking at places that have been around for like hundreds, if not thousands of days, most of those are prestige homes. So, that might've done it. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Yeah never had the issue with prestige homes just ones with rent so more likely was it.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oof. :-/

Good to know, at least; thanks! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.