How long before SF updates start to appear on EQ2Players ?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo, Feb 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo Guest

Any idea how long before we start seeing character / item updates appear on EQ2Players ?
    I'd like to be able to see what recipes / items are not discovered yet and go find/craft them, but at the moment everthing I search for comes up blank for all servers.
    I would have thought it was a real-time update, but does it update hourly/daily/weekly(omg) instead ?
  2. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

lol, not even close to real time. Before the most recent revamp, it would take between 17 and 41 hours for updates to show on the site on average. Now? No idea. I'd love to know as well. I'd also like to know what items we've disco'd for server vs. worldwide, but since they removed the ability to see a list of those items with the revamp, the only way I'd be able to find out is to manually search each item once they get updated.
    Sadly, I think we'll just have to wait and see.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Well past 75 hours now since the website last updated. Might be time to start looking into it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Netheir Guest

i think eq2players didnt buy the early access expansion, thats why the lack of updates
  5. ARCHIVED-BMouse Guest

Vraeth@Runnyeye wrote:
    oh noes:( did someone forget to tell thos people that EQ2 had an Expansion coming out:) lol imaging that!
  6. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

*sigh* Best answer I've heard yet. That would explain the lack of content that was suppposed to be added and a lack of proper updating. lol
    All joking aside, we could really use some answers as to what the deal is with the site.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kilaelya Guest

The valentine's day items I disco'd the day it came out have still not updated, and that was two weeks ago. If that gives you any idea how long it might take...
  8. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

Kilaelya wrote:
    WOW. I had no idea it was that far behind. That's past the point at which it's just backlogged.
  9. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

And could e get back the server-discos leaderboard by the way? Not world-wide but discos on the serer. pretty please
  10. ARCHIVED-swbles Guest

Still no update, says I havent been on since 2/13
  11. ARCHIVED-Shasroh Guest

Ya shows me as last on Feb 12th tho I have been on plenty of times since then. I would love SF stuff to be updated on there... Would like to see who world firsted some items.
  12. ARCHIVED-Kantarik Guest

We are sorry to inform you that as a result of a recent update, we are unable to update any information on the EQ2-players website. As a result, all player information will be reset to zero and you will have to redo all quests, tradeskills, exploration, raids, and beer drinking to get any future credits. This is consistent with our recent implimentation of the AA system.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Management.
    P.S. For a small nominal fee (2,000 SC) you can buy a Station Cash item that will restore your character data to Pre-SF levels. And you can upgrade that for another small Station Cash item to include the recent SF Release.
  13. ARCHIVED-carpe_caminus Guest

Well my profile page finally shows the charm I started using after SF Launch, but still says I'm level 80.

I decided to see my level history and according to that I went from 80 directly to 89. So how wonderful is that, no idea what my real rank was for levels 81-88 and the rank shown for 89 is plain wrong. There was at least one person my class that was levle 90 before I hit 89 (I chose not to grind spawns in the Hole).
  14. ARCHIVED-Hellswrath Guest

I find it interesting that my artisan level history still shows me at 80, whereas my adventure hsitory shows me hitting 81. I hit 90 sage on day one and didn't get 81 until two days later.
  15. ARCHIVED-Shasroh Guest

Ya mine doesnt show any crafting levels, which i finished through 89 on the first day and then finished up 90 when i got up on day 2. Does show me dinging 83 and 84 (which happend on day 3). I would love to know if i was the first one to 89 or 90 for my crafting hoping I was since i got disco for everything.
  16. ARCHIVED-Arkenor Guest

No sign of an update for me. Still in my pre-Sentinel's Fate form.
  17. ARCHIVED-Alycorn Guest

I guess I wasn't alone in wondering when the leaderboards and all were going to catch up.
  18. ARCHIVED-Frankrizzo Jerkyboy Guest

It does not list my dates and rank for levelling 79.80.81.82 I might be insane because I am expecting a different result for a service I PAY FOR. I have never been more frustrated as a customer in my life. If Magelo ever got up and running...

Seriously ridiculous.
  19. ARCHIVED-Malachani Guest

I'm level 90 now, wearing some of the SF drops (which show up as empty slots now, awesome), and my profile is woefully out of date. I'm so glad that someone went through all the trouble to update EQ2players to take out functionality, and also forgot to turn on updating. My level history has SOME of my trek to 90 on it, yet it still says I'm level 80.
  20. ARCHIVED-Malachani Guest

Frankrizzo Jerkyboy wrote:
    EQ2Players is now free, so yeah...