how does the wolf look?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Conqueror, Nov 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Conqueror Guest

Can someone either post a screenshot of their wolf...or direct me to a link that has a picture of what wolf form looks like?

thanks alot,

Con
  2. ARCHIVED-Mazsta Guest

3. ARCHIVED-epoh Guest

I had a better screenshot before I reloaded my computer, but let's see if this works

[IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Clenaghan Guest

I've seen a few druids in wolf form and it looks pretty cool, think of the wolves you fight except probably 3 times bigger, same for shaman in bear form, it's like the bears you fight in antonica except much larger.
  5. ARCHIVED-intoranat Guest

Wolf form is HUGE =) We're pretty much the same size as the Shaman's Bear form. I really wish the Wolf form is a ratio to your race tho. Like if a Barb transform to a wolf he should be bigger than say a Dwarf turning in to a wolf.
  6. ARCHIVED-Rljohnny Guest

I saw one in Freeport the other day.
  7. ARCHIVED-Clenaghan Guest

I became a warden today and the wolf form is nice :)
  8. ARCHIVED-kcirrot Guest

That would be cool. My gnome could then turn into a tiny little lion, lol.
  9. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Only a couple of complaints really:

Wolf form doesn't offer SOW which seems lame since you can get a speed buff from the spirit of the wolf but not from actually being a wolf?
    Randomly falling damage (usuall 200+) whlie going through non flat terrain. I'm not talking mountains, just light hills and then suddenly I'll take 200 falling damage that I would never take if I was in normal form.

Other than that wolf form is pretty cool.
  10. ARCHIVED-KelgarVlondett Guest

Wow that is one big wolf ^..^

I have a few questions about wolf form though.

One thing I was wondering is can you talk to NPCs in wolf form?

Can you be in wolf form in towns?

Do emotes work while in wolf form?... the /howl one should work at least I would think :smileywink:
  11. ARCHIVED-intoranat Guest

I posted my UI on the druid forum... but I happened to be a wolf at the moment, so you can look here for a close up.

[IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-epoh Guest

Ooh, I like the way you've got your screen setup!