How does Battlegounds work for Leveling and Gear AA?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bashem, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Bashem Well-Known Member

I here so much about BG and never been maybe once to check out vendor.
    How does it work for gear and leveling and getting aa from it.
    I thought I start a new thread on it here to get the most current information and. I read in some posts that gear was equal good like heroic gear?
    Do you need to have a group to do it? Many more question but just going to post this and see what gets answered on it own.
  2. robbygood New Member

How does it work for gear and leveling and getting aa from it.
    Unless you are 95, the gear from it will be designed for what was current at that time. Right now you can basically get some higher level gear from it. However, it doesn't transfer well into PvE that well. It's a horrible way to level. The amount of EXP gained for the time invested is horrible.

I thought I start a new thread on it here to get the most current information and. I read in some posts that gear was equal good like heroic gear?
    Yes, some of highest gear in PvP is equivalent to low-end PvE armor at the moment.

Do you need to have a group to do it?
    I play it solo, but a group makes it easier since you can coordinate.

Overall, BGs are fun. But (and I don't want to dissuade you from it) do not expect to walk into BGs with even full raid gear and expect to stand even close to most people in PvP armor. Start small. get the cheap start armor and work your way up.