How does a wizard work?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by CRAZYEQ2GUY, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Mystere Member

You don't have to listen to me, but I do believe Daray stuck a giant pole up your *** in this very thread, albeit in a far more polite manner than I am capable of. Your idiotic "offensive" lost all its steam because you realized you just had your face rubbed in the mud. And why would I stoop to your level and compare myself to you? If I post better parses than you, you will come back with a thousand excuses why I have better stuff, better buffs, got lucky, etc. It makes no difference to the argument, which you lost as soon as you opened your scrub mouth. Now get back to your scrubbery, scrub. :)
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

..that would be necro advice, not wizard.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  3. Rubick Well-Known Member

In short: No you won't post parses because they are terrible so you're instead just going to sit there and make stuff up about me "getting owned." You're trying awfully hard to avoid posting who you are or what your parses look like, and I'm sure for good reason. Nothing you say holds any weight if you're too scared to attempt to back it up. Clearly you have no intention of trying because you know exactly what will happen. You're too scared to even post your wizard's name, which should say enough in itself. Rather than argue the logic of it you just keep calling me a scrub. But hmm, I could have sworn you said something about just slinging insults rather than arguing any real points was what somebody did when they lost a discussion, is it not hypocrite?

I even went to the trouble of finding it for you, you're welcome. If you have nothing better to say than "I so smart cuz I cast Solar Flare u noob cuz don't scrub lol" then I will be on my way again, at least until somebody that isn't mentally deficient has something productive to add to the discussion.
  4. Mystere Member

Cry me a river, "Rubick". What I see in this thread is a scrub who talked all kinds of smack until Daray showed up to humble you and turned you into a sheep. After that it was all "but sir, surely you didn't mean what you just said". hahahahaha No matter how you try to divert attention away to your scrub parses in a race to the bottom, the degree to which you were owned in this thread is apparent to all. ROFLMAO
  5. Entropy Well-Known Member

they see me parsin
    they hatin
    they tryin to catch me castin dirty
    tryin to catch me castin dirty
    tryin to catch me castin dirty
    Le Clown likes this.
  6. Extremeties Member

I actually need some serious help with my wizard and I'm not afraid to ask. I'm struggling to put together any decent parse and my gear is pretty good. I'm sitting in decent gear too. Better gear then my necro by a far margin and my necro out dmgs my wizard. I don't know if it's my casting order(if there even is one for a wizard) My eq2u profile is Belfire. If anyone's able to help me out some id greatly appreciate it. I prefer to play my wizard over my necro. It might be that I've played my necro for years and know the play style betters. Not sure.
  7. Morfydd Active Member

slight correction: hit mob, die, tell healer to rez you after he kills the mob, rinse, repeat
  8. Andy1 Active Member

Ahh...this was a good read, don't stop guys.

Mystere you lack any credibility in the entire thread by refusing to show(prove) your awesome-sauce-ness(name/guild/parse).

BTW, Rubick wasn't owned by Daray at all. What they had was an actual discussion about a spell you hold so dear to your heart and use regularly(nightly-your words).

The point pretty much OP, take advice from those who have a proven track record of playing the class, those who know the ins/outs and tailor it to fit your playstyle. I would be wary about the day 1 'insert class here' spouting out what you should do, then fail to prove anything suggesting they actually know what they're doing.
  9. Morfydd Active Member

A troll necro at that! (see what I did there?) :)
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  10. Rubick Well-Known Member

I don't check these forums often for obvious reasons, but I check flames pretty regularly. If you have questions and want an answer from people that use logic and reasoning and actually aren't terrible at the class I would recommend posting there. The wizard forums are pretty good about helping people out as long as you're not asking stuff that's already stickied etc. These class boards are usually filled with super casuals that feel qualified to pass out advice for reasons I'll never understand.
  11. Venur Active Member

So nobody here post his parse but only mystere is the dumb fail one for not posting his ?
    Kraeref likes this.
  12. Cronqar New Member

Another Wizard here that has SF at least on his Djinn hot bar, even though that the add now, even when turned epic, dies in seconds. And if you go to page one in his thread, I can only agree with Mystere, who basically didn't say more than: You don't use SF regularly but occasionally there is the case when nothing else is up. It actually has a rather prominent place at the very end of my regular hot bars otherwise I probably would forget about it.
    As far as parses go, Djinn is no contest for a wizard, the zone is just build for us. Otherwise I battle with necros, conjis the most, and rangers, brigs, swashys plain beat me in the parse.
    As far as how a Wizard works, as a casual raiding Wizard I just reset the achievements to max health/max power what seems to be working just fine for now.