How do you run more than 5 buffs?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Creutzpheldt, Mar 6, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Creutzpheldt Guest

I've noticed that I can't run anymore than 5 buffs cause all my concentration slots are used, which leads me to wonder how I run abilities like DKTM and Fortissimo when I get those. I've heard Dirges say they run 10 buffs and I'm curious how that's possible. Can anyone elaborate please?
    Also, I'm level 30 right now and his leveling has been a little better. Does Dirge solo leveling get better or worse the higher he gets?
  2. ARCHIVED-Greggthegrmreapr Guest

Most if not all of the AA abilities do not take a concentration slot. If you examine an ability you will sometimes see a Concentration: 1 in the description. This means it takes a slot. If it does not say that, it should always be up.
  3. ARCHIVED-nipxur Guest

There are 9 buffs we have that require a concentration slot. None of the AA buffs require concentration, our self buff and our speed buff don't require concentration slots either. So there are only 4 of our concentration buffs you can't run, and you'll have to decide which those are based on situation and the group you are in.
  4. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

And to respond to your question about leveling, I found that around lvl 30, it got a lot easier, I think because it was in the 30s that I got my ranged CA that roots- Though now everything's different and you might get that early on.
    Dirge leveling is largely gear dependent. When RoK came out, I had okay gear, and horrible weapons and had a very difficult time soloing the content 70-80- had to kite everything and died or evaced if i got an add.
    With better weapons and gear, it became very easy to solo the RoK content and even easier for the SF stuff 80-90.
    As far as the stuff you have to kill, you will likely have a very easy time of it from now until you are around level 70 (of course, depending on gear that you have), for a while now though, you will find things keep getting easier.