How do you create a guild forum?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-gurdog, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-gurdog Guest

I followed the instructions by signing into EQ2Players, clicking on the charaters section, then clicking on the guild, and clicking on the forums, but it gives me the "your guild leader has not created the forums yet" message. I am the guild leader though. I had this problem before the forums update and thought maybe it would change after the update, but it is the same. Am I doing something wrong?
  2. ARCHIVED-Badaxe Bart Guest

[p]Don't feel alone. I can't do mine either :thumbdown:[/p][p]NOT GREY WOLVES, LEGION OF LIGHT GUILD LEADER JOESH, VENEKOR SERVER[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-Sassy Boytoy Guest

I'm still having the same issue as well.
  4. ARCHIVED-msheaf Guest

My suggestion is to log into guildportal.com and set up your site there. Even if you get a page created here half the time folks won't be able to log into the forums. Every time they even tweak something here the logins quit working. I know none of the guilds I'm in with an active webpage use the one here anymore due to all the problems we have had.
  5. ARCHIVED-Harizai Guest

it was supposed to be fixed with this forum upgrade. Seems there is more to be done. (doesn't work for me either)
  6. ARCHIVED-Arduatha Guest

[size="x-small; color: #00ffcc"][face="comic sans ms,sand"][size="x-small"][face="Comic Sans MS"]I have tried and tried to log into those forums to set them up, but have been unable to since long before the server mergers. [/face][/size][/face][/size][size="x-small">[p][size="x-small"][face="Comic Sans MS"]We still have messages that can't be deleted/removed/switched to other forums as there simply is no way for anyone to access them.[/face][/size][/p][p][size="x-small"][face="Comic Sans MS"]When is this issue going to be addressed and fixed? :( We're going on 2 yrs now with these forums in disarray and frankly, not able to be used by anyone.[/face][/size][/p][p]