How do we change a Crafted Helm intoi a nice Mythical one????

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Aran Anar, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

Please click here and read, I think I may have found a way to have a very nice help and all you have to do is craft it maybe?

Crafted Helm from a recipie book that can be baught in Maldura :

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Intact_Chain_Psionist's_Crown

Helm says it can be upgrades here is link to a upgraded version of the same helm :

http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1458907593

Ok I WANT TO KNOW HOW DO I GO ABOUT UPGRADE THE CRAFTED VERSION OF THIS HELM?

Any help here be super nice please thank you !!!!

{ Anran Arnar Guild leader of Arania guild on Antonia Bayle server }
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

First you have to loot the basic healm relevant to your class and to upgrade it you need to loot firstly 2 stones one from each of the near last raid encounters in 2 raid zones and then buy a 3rd stone from the faction merchant at the end of the Mald raid ( the same guy you buy the stuff for the faction ring ) and the pattern, last upgrade comes from the huge contested mushroon x4 in Thal.
    I think that covers the basics so if your guild is not clearing all of the ToT raid zones consistently and the contested mushroom i am afraid you wont be able to get the final combine, Faint
    I may have missed something but very early pre breakfast reply☺
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Anaiul Member

To get the crafted crown you need to kill The Psionists encounter in KP to get your basic helm. You also need to get a Contained Underfoot Power from the Iron Forged Constructs in Stygian, a Thalumbrite Channeling Stone from the faction merchant that pops after killing Captain Graybeard/Ashenfell in Maldura, and a Mindstone Crystal from Ynonngozzz'Koolbh in KP.

The same faction merchant in Maldura will allow you to trade the helm that you looted from Psionists for a pattern (whichever is relevant to your archetype). This is the final mat (excluding fuel) for the crafted helm. You go to the forge in Maldura tradeskill area and make your crown.

To upgrade the crown to mythical, you need the Empowered Mindstone that drops from Kraletus in KP aka Edgar the Bug. The stone works like an adornment; just right click and select on your crown to upgrade it.
    Twyla, Zizinana and Cusashorn like this.
  4. Redlight Well-Known Member

There you go! Obviously Anaiul had her breakfast
  5. Anaiul Member

Them blueberry pop-tarts :cool:

... so dericious
  6. BINGO New Member

Bingo!
  7. Anaiul Member

But yeah, clearing most ToT content is required to get the crafted crown and essentially all to be mythically crowned.

If you're not able to do that, you can always talk some friendly neighborhood raid guilds into making a deal with you for the components you need. By now a lot of guilds likely have been farming long enough that some of the pieces are going to alts of alts anyway so you might have some luck.

At least at getting pieces for the crafted version. The empowered mindstone from Kraletus for a mythical crown would prove a more difficult feat on AB as it stands currently.
  8. BINGO New Member

You would find that clip for me.
  9. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Do you need to have 40k faction with one of them to see Thalumbrite channeling stone on a merchant in Maldura raid?. I cannot see it at all. I bought a recipe, got all mats besides this stone. And we killed captains up and down several times. I recall that I seen this mat on a merchant. Not anymore. I should've bought it at times it was visible to me. I wonder is it because just now we are getting other faction up?
  10. Justbecause Active Member

You need 40k to buy the insignia from each captain. When you get the insignia from the first one you have to go back up hill from the negative you just earned towards the other is how I understand it. The channeling stone should be there no matter what your faction is.
  11. Kraeref Well-Known Member

I know about the ring. I got it. The problem I don't see the stone. I see patterns for hats though, not the stone :-(
  12. Justbecause Active Member

The first time I killed one of the captains the stone was there. I had to scroll to the very bottom of the merchants page to see it though.
  13. Kraeref Well-Known Member

I remember seeing it too long time ago when we first killed a captain too but not anymore. I will check again when we there. Thank you for help though!!
  14. Justbecause Active Member

No problem, I hope its still there because I know a few that still need it as well.
  15. Chiffon Active Member

You need +40k faction with one of the captains to see the channeling stone.
  16. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Yep. I got the confirmation from devs about 40K faction.
  17. Justbecause Active Member

ToT was such a blur but thats good to know.
    Kraeref likes this.
  18. Zizinana Active Member

Hello.
    Tell me, please, how to raise relations with countless factions?
    I can’t find information anywhere...

I have The Graybeard Guard -10к and The Ashenfell Guard 10k
    but I don't see any quests to raise relations. Killing mobs in zones also does not raise them
  19. vlada Active Member

those are raid factions
    Zizinana likes this.
  20. Benj Well-Known Member

Those are the two factions in the Maldura raid. The final boss in the zone is a choice between Captain Graybeard and Captain Ashenfell. Killing one hurts that faction and helps the other faction. Pretty sure it's 10k per kill, so you'll need to run the zone a lot to get 50k.
    Zizinana likes this.