How do I solo an Agnostic dungeon?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Semperfifofum, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I've been wondering for a while how to solo an Agnostic dungeon. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I don't get anything other than "queue" it never gives me a "launch" or "enter dungeon" button. Is that normal? Will it never give me the ability to enter unless there is a six person group?

Here's someone talking about it, so there must have been a way... https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ungeon-problems-level-96.577743/#post-6427786

Was the ability to solo them removed from the game? Because the only places I can go to do that now are the dungeons with doors that offer Agnostic.
  2. Datbadun New Member

Semperfifofum, Evilnok and Dude like this.
  3. Evilnok Active Member

what Datbadun said!
  4. Fairin Active Member

queue yourself with a merc healer
  5. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

That can still add other players from the queue to your group. I know, I've had strangers pop in on me when I tried that. Granted, people actually have to queue for the dungeon you're in, but it does happen.
  6. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Oh THAT entrance. I was thinking the door to the Befallen one doesn't actually have an Agnostic option on it.

At one point, when I entered Maiden's Chamber for the KA timeline I went to the "door" in JW, and still someone else was there. So, I've learned to always /who. OTOH it didn't seem to matter who killed Drusella because the bones were glowing and visible for me also. They seem to be quasi-contested.
  7. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

OK the "burning helmet" door in Qeynos worked perfect. Thanks! :)
    Wreakinn and Prissetta like this.