how do I remove adornments from armor ?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Geroblue, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Have some adornments, they look like diamonds on the broker window, on armor for several characters.

Is it worth it to try and remove them and reuse them ?

Or is it cheaper to just buy more for the new armor I got for my characters ?

Thanks.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Laaw Well-Known Member

go to your class trainer and buy the remover, then scribe it
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Xianthia like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, I can do that. I was hoping it wasn't complicated. Have to wait for the servers though.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Your class trainer will sell you the Adornment Reclamation ability. You scribe it, then in your Knowledge Book on the first tab it will show up somewhere.

You have to unequip the item, click Adornment Reclamation, then click the item you want to unadorn. This pops ALL the adorns off the item, so if you had two or more you may have to figure out where in your bags they went and reapply any you don't want to swap out.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I am fairly certain the ones I have only have one adorn per item.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Higher level items can have bunches. My raid toon has a two handed weapon that has two orange slots, two blue slots, a cyan slot and a white slot, for example.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Svenone Well-Known Member

There can also multiple white adornments in tradeskill gear, and possible a black adornments in raid armor (which says it can't be removed, still, but that is a lie).
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Hmm... I think one character might have two white adorns on one item, maybe.

The rest have one white slot or one white and I think some have in addition one green slot. Well, it looked green when I did an examine, but I didn't mouse over it.
    Cyrrena likes this.