How do I get more than twenty five points in prestige tree?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Aull, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Aull Active Member

Ok I see some players are able to reach both left and right end lines in the prestige tree. Some show 36/25 while I can only be at 25/25. What am I missing here?
    Any advice?
    Dude and Feara like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Some while back, DBG introduced a special kind of AA points that aren't actually usable until you "unlock" them by earning something called "Bonus Prestige Points".

There's a list on the wiki of what rewards Bonus Prestige Points. There are a couple of collections, but mostly you get these by completing old achievements.

There are only two achievements in Renewal of Ro that I have located that award these Bonus Prestige Points, so prepare to backtrack and do a bit of old content to get your AA points all unlocked... Fortunately, there are some fairly simple Exploration and solo quest achievements you can use to do this.
    Dude and Feara like this.
  3. Krizani Active Member

Is there anywhere I can find out exactly which ones I have, since they are numbered? I'm in the process of going through these now.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

They were added in with the Reign of Shadows expansion. Most players just progressed through the content as would be expected. Some of them required completing the heroic zones to unlock, but most players found themselves reaching the cap while they still had plenty more they *could* earn if they pursued those paths.

The achievement lists for Reign of Shadows, particularly the dungeons and exploration, will help you track many of them.
    Twyla and Dude like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Look at the page I linked, it tells you what achievements.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Krizani Active Member

Yup, yup, have the list printed out. However, each achievement is given point number - is there anywhere to look up which point numbers I already have? Seems that would be better than digging around in my achievements page.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Not that I am aware of. I usually like to look myself up on EQ2U and click the Achieve tab and look there.