How do I get access to the CD PQ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by iceverything, Sep 1, 2019.

1. iceverything Master of Respawning

For almost a yr I have been searching the web for the answer to this question with nothing. Even here all I see is do the signature. In general chat same thing. WHAT signature? I need a dang name of a quest to start this.
    Why is everyone SO secretive with the answer? Is it that hard to give out the name of the first quest in this elusive timeline?

Im not asking for the requirements to get in. I need the same quest you all did to start this. Just one name of one quest. PLEASE!

Thank you to the kind.
    /bow
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Quillyne, Breanna, Rozyn and 2 others like this.
  3. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Umm.. the requirements to get in IS the sig line.. Do the quests, get access to the zones including PQs. I don't see how that's so hard to comprehend
    Soara2 and Mermut like this.
  4. iceverything Master of Respawning

I did the full Scrivener's timeline. That says it unlocks the CD missions. So I have to do ALL those missions now too?
    Okay then. :(
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

The 'elements of destruction' timeline is the adventure timeline. That's the one that unlocks the adventure content.

The scrivener's tale is the tradeskill timeline.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

you should get an ingame mail summoning you to a trial
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

This might be confusing since he already got access to the library as he said he did the crafting line.

To the OP
    Get the Adventure line from Maelin Starpyre.
    The link Mermut gave you should answer your questions. The questlines are long imo.. Thank goodness you only have to do it once per account for the zone access
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Bludd like this.
  8. Melkior Well-Known Member

People refer to it as the Sig Line because that's the main questline for the expansion. Every expansion has had one for awhile. They may not remember the exact name of the starter, just that it was the Sig line. But the answer is yes, you need to do the Adventure Signature line that starts with Elements of Destruction: Pursuit of Justice for access to the PQ.
    Neiloch, Breanna, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

As Melkior said, most people just don't remember the name. We got an in game mail summoning us to a trial.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  10. Seefar Well-Known Member

On topic: You don't have to do the entire 'Elements of Destruction' signature quest line to get access to the public quests. You only have to get past the 'Isle of Vul' encounter (the one in the Enchanted Lands).
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  11. iceverything Master of Respawning

Ok :) Seefar. Thats what Ive been needing! Now I know where to go this time. Ill let you all know how I fair'd.

TYVM all for your input and wish me luck. Im off to see the PQ's.....
    Cyrrena, Seefar and Soara2 like this.
  12. KingDragon Active Member

Cyrrena likes this.
  13. iceverything Master of Respawning

Thank you ALL for you most helpful information! I am firmly on my way to taking over the PQ world! :rolleyes: Look for me coming to a PQ near you SOON!

/not worthy
    /bow
    /thanks
    Breanna likes this.