How can I recover an account when noone replies to a ticket?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Whaati, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Whaati New Member

I have an account which I log on and play all the time. I want to buy the collector's edition of the new xpac. Problem is I forgot my password and email address for that account. I started a ticket 3 days ago, but noone will help me. Does anyone know how I can recover my account so I can sign in and buy the new xpac ?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It is two days before Christmas, I expect people are out of office. You may have to wait until after the holiday.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Juraiya like this.
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Just make sure you update your ticket once a day or so, to make them know it's still active and you still need help. But I think Sig's right, and there's only a skeleton crew there until after the holiday, so you may need to be patient and wait a few days for the answer.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can check on the status and make sure they really got the issue logged by opening the Support Page and logging in, then click My Ticket Activity (it looks like a box header, but it's really a link).
    Breanna, Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

collect all the information you have about your account they will want to know as much as they can when did you make the account what's your characters on it what class and so on every little helps , do you at least remember the accounts name ?
    Breanna, Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.