How about fix the game instead of wasting time on raids....

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mucusmuncher, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Mucusmuncher New Member

ZONES AND POPULATION

Visions of Vetrovia Raids
    • Karuupa Jungle: The Fading Light [Raid]
      • Decreased maximum health for boss encounters.
    • Mahngavi Wastes: The Engulfing Night [Raid]
      • Decreased maximum health for boss encounters.
    There is no downtime associated with this update and the changes have already been applied. The changes might require the boss to be pulled and reset once for changes to be applied, but should apply to new and old instances of the zones.

Why?

THere is so much wrong with this game. This is the last thing time needs wasted on.
  2. Vunder Well-Known Member

Well

I don't think the dev's go outside their "specialty" so its like the only thing Gninja is gonna do.
  3. Exilya Active Member

but.. Housing items are now on sale!!!!!

!

Vunder likes this.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Definitely aiming your complaint at the wrong announcement.
    Xevran likes this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Raiders probably spend the most money. Norrathian Interior Decorators are probably number two on the big spenders list.

And LOTS of people raid and enjoy it. Just because YOU don't raid doesn't mean that these things don't need to be fixed.
    Miauler, Xillean, Magdaddy and 2 others like this.
  6. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Even if you don't raid, you need to acknowledge that raiding is a MAJOR part of the game and requires dedicated resources.
    Xillean, Sigrdrifa and Doobius40504 like this.
  7. Jamzez Active Member

should of delayed expansion release like the raids then.
  8. AOE1 Well-Known Member

I would love to see the actual numbers on raiders vs casual players. AND the hours each spends in this game.
  9. Priority Well-Known Member

"Raiders" do all the content. We just tend to do it faster.
  10. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Does AFK in the guild hall because I've finished everything for the day/week count?
  11. Jamzez Active Member

I have nothing against raiding but you can see on progress eq raiders 44 guilds have killed a raid mob so wouldn't it be 44 by 24 for player's that are actively raiding
  12. RubyHOF Member

The amount of people that fail to realize that changing a quick variable takes no time and that there are different people for different tasks never ceases to amaze me.
  13. Taled Well-Known Member

You're assuming there aren't any raid guilds that have raided but failed to kill a mob yet.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Also there are probably raid alliances that don't take the time and effort to report kills then have three people verify that kill.
    Taled likes this.
  15. Bentenn Well-Known Member

What would like to see fixed. “Mages” are being worked supposedly. What else. I mean you do have to elaborate a little. Raiders have been submitting feedback to the dev that controls raiding and he’s trying to fix it. That’s just one dev doing his part. What part of the game are you playing in and want to see fixed. ?
  16. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Now that worries me since most of the toons I play are Mages. I shudder at the "fix" idea. They "fixed" Conjy's quite a few years back and I had to relearn how to play it because it wasn't for the better. So I have concerns anytime I hear the words that "the Devs are working on a fix".