Housing this and that question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Geroblue, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll try that. I can read posts here with my phone, but I am unable to log in. Apparently my older phone isn't liked by the forum software, google, etc.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Got the fish done, uhm, moved. One has its fins out of the water. They are in the pond behind the tower on Isle of Refuge.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I want to make a post, and possible thread, on my prestige house search and what I'm doing now about all that.

Should it go in here ? Or in the Housing thread ?

I looked, not sure if it would fit in the housing forum or not.

Thanks. Off to lunch and a few other things.

I do now have a prestige on Maj'Dul and Skyfire. Same account, but different characters on different servers. And some freaky things to talk about to. Like the houses on stilts in Rum Runner's cove.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

If its about housing it would fit in the norrathian homeshow section of the forums (about any and all housing stuff). And gratz on the new prestige rent free homes :) !!
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have three characters on the account with these houses. Monday, if I game, I'll be able to get a loyalty token house for the third character.

Thats a lot of decorating and responsibility.

I can handle it,
    and I'm okay,
    something goes here but I am too tired to make a rhyme.