Housing question (Kaladim)

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by TheFoehammers, May 21, 2019.

1. TheFoehammers New Member

If I purchase a prestige house (Freeblood Lair if that is relevant) with one of my Qeynos-based characters, will I be able to access it without having to sneak into Qeynos with my Freeport/Neriak characters?
    And would any trustees need to sneak?
    Or are there housing portals?
    Thanks.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe you can buy the house at either housing portal just like any other prestige house. The Freeblood Lair can only be purchased by a Freeblood, so if your Freeblood is good aligned then you should be able to use the deed then buy the house at the Qeynos portal.

As for your evil characters, you will need to get a prestige house in Freeport and put portals to the Qeynos house in the Freeport house and portals to the Freeport house in the Qeynos house. On Kaladim, the housing and leaderboards do not work. You can place portal objects to prestige houses in the city inn rooms to get to prestige houses, but there is no way to get back from the prestige house to the city inn room since you cannot get a portal object. You have to click the portal object to travel, you cannot just click on the list on the door like on live.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. TheFoehammers New Member