Housing and Leaderboards UI

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Ahma, May 15, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That, to me, is the single most aggravating thing about a lot of these bugs...something that plagues me will ignore someone else with a very similar computer, or something that hits just at the wrong moment (sinking Griffon Trainers when doing the timed Egg quest, which was the ONLY way to get the routes in TS and Nek back in the day, I'm looking at you) might not at others, with no input from the devs or me to change the parameters, etc....if it were consistent across the board, that would be one thing. That whole really, REALLY aggravating thing about the stupid Awesomium_Process ("With a name like that, it's got to -- AUDIENCE INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT") rearing its ugly head is that each person plagued by it seems to be undergoing different headaches, and all of us with differing-by-that-much systems. I've also noticed the "mechanic can't hear it" phenomenon: when your auto/computer/whatever makes a horrible noise, but immediately stops the minute the mechanic/tech looks at it... :p

Uwk
    suka likes this.
  2. Morg Well-Known Member

* Tap Tap Tap * this thing work? Any answer from a red name at this point would be nice!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...when in doubt, post on the Tech Support forum, too? If nothing else, someone will get annoyed at the "double thread" and actually look at it... :-/

Uwk
  4. suka Well-Known Member

i get a lot of times when my npc to do my turn in is below the world or simply invisible. It's irritating to have to do a /target (name) just to be able to hail them- but they usually reappear after hailing.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Generally; I've heard about that and tried it myself, usually with good results, though I wish that I, or any of my group, had known about that back in the old days; usually I'd have to log to character select, or /camp to myself to fix it, but you couldn't do that with the timed Griffon Egg quests. :-/

And of course, it was just fine for the rest of my party; they literally couldn't see what the problem was I was having. :-/

Uwk
    suka likes this.
  6. Morg Well-Known Member

I have posted the ui problems on the tech support thread, they have been ignored there as well, except tsr alex once said he would pass the info along.

ANY answer at this point would be nice.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and suka like this.
  7. knightritalin Active Member

This Rocks, some more leaderboards would be great (in game).
    Such as slays,etc...

Thank You so much and have a wonderful day :)
  8. Morg Well-Known Member

Any Answer on this *New & Improved* guild hall Portal and NOT being able to pay rent through it yet Dev's?

There are several threads in various places and ZERO Dev response is not a good thing.

At this point even an answer of " It's going to stay this way" would be much appreciated by all your altO'holics out there in EQ2 land.

Saying Nothing is pretty much unacceptable - always has been, always will be.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This sort of thing is what cost them many, many, many loyal, long-term customers in Europe and in the US in sympathy with them with the whole Pro7 deal thing. Even something like "sorry, we can't say anything yet, but we'll let you know as soon as we can" would have been preferable, since people had many, many, many important, real-life questions and concerns about the subject, and it took Smedley 10 months to be able to reassure us that existing accounts could have the privilege of paying SOE, as we had for years and trusted them (those that didn't trust after the hack had already left), rather than a company with a very, ah, amorphous reputation in the online game department. If they'd said, "Hang on a second, we're working on something, we don't want to lose a ton of revenue disrupt the community," I do think we would have had the patience to see what would happen after a bit, rather than hate the lot of them so much that people would eliminate their many long-term family accounts and tell anyone who would listen not to buy SONY products as well as SOE ones. :-/

Uwk