House Yrzu Quests Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Cronyn, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Quest: Vetted Rocks
    NPC: Uelmondi

Uelmondi doesn't have a quest book for turn-in for me:
    [IMG]

I was able to talk to her and turn it in with no problem; there was just no book on either of the maps or above her. I was grouped with someone at the time and they did see a book.
  2. Toxlas Member

Quest Unusual Suspect
    Quest giver Elishuru
    You need to find 3 clues: find a clue, find another clue, find the final clue. Each tells part of the story but you can find them in any order, which means that the story is disjointed. Would make more sense if only one clue was available to find at a time, so you only get "find another clue" after finding the first one.
  3. Toxlas Member

The quest dialogue with Atkuki is "Allyrians are all dead-ta! himselfpit* Weak and frail.... etc."
    himselfpit*???
    Later he says "Anuuk'ka sees it not that way! Although... they are weak-ma... not driving-ma... etc"
    Should he say "-ma"? They normally say "-ta"
  4. Toxlas Member

Quest Teacher Conference
    Quest giver Karylindi
    When you confront Taliseda she says "And it's time to make sure neither of you get in the way..."
    There are 3 people aside from herself, it should be "none of you get in the way..."
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

I'm on Further Applications spoke with Mlheda and am told to defeat the enraged creature killed it 4 times and no update. I then deleted the quest and got it again from Olinnisk and now can't find Mlheda where she was. this qauest is broking still and i hope I have not borked my character because I have no time to start all over again.before this is supposed to hit live.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

how did you get the update i killed that stupid mob 4 times no update today and tried deleting the quest and going back to olinik and now Mlheda has disappeared.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

server reset put me back to where I was before I deleted the quest and was able to get the update.
  8. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Lighter Studies

the "ceffyl foal" don't count for the creatures in Meteherial Plains update
  9. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Specific Resonance

The wisp traps can only be seen when the camera is less then 29m away from them.
    I was stand in front of them zoomed out and i couldn't see em .. till i zoomed in
  10. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Cultural Understanding

I was about to start the quest when i got attacked by 2 "Khali'Yrzu guard" that where standing close by even i have +26500 faction with House Yrzu.
    Maybe not quest related, but faction related.
  11. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Land Development Fount Duty

The quest steps say:
    - Use the black mirror to disrupt the founts 6 times
    - Defeat the fount guardians 6 times

I used the black mirror 3 times (while grouped with my healer) and got 6 updates of the first step, but only 3 updates for defeating the fount guardians even then spawn as 2 at the time.

Edit corrected the quest name
  12. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Terra Forma

I got into the special instance, spoke to Uelmondi and placed 2 of the 3 crystals
    Then i got distracted for a bit .. when i looked back to the game Uelmondi was walking to the center allready even 1 crystal was missing.
    I thought ok then let's just place the thrid crystal quickly.
    Uelmondi reseted and walked again to the center, in the mean time mobs spawned allready and attacked the crystals.
    I used a ranged attack to killed the mobs .. and the crystals moved as well *giggle* .. looks akward i think they should stay rooted.
    First emote comes about resonating .. then i saw i can click the crystals again .. and clicked one again that was allready placed.
    Uelmondi reseted again and walked again to the center, in the mean time mobs spawned allready and attacked the crystals .. again.
    This round i just killed the mobs and finished the quest.
  13. Beee Active Member

The Khali'Yrzu guard eg at /way 259,591,-625 are aggro even at friendly faction + 26500
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Quest: Tending Gardens
    NPC: Sivele
    Typo: during the hand-in conversation (after award is given) and you respond "Hmm, well, I supposed I could do that ...)

It should be "suppose" (present tense), not "supposed" (past)