House Yrzu Quests Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Cronyn, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Vanyel Member

Learning Their Place, Right In the Nose, Water Canvas
  2. Vanyel Member

Issues seems to start with Salandis in Learning Their Place. It wont finiish, but she gives you the next quest anyway
  3. Uncle Active Member

Front duty/retaking the test repeatables

the faction amount for these seem to be a tad on the low side at 850 gained
  4. Vanyel Member

Can the scripts be fixed without repatching the client?
  5. Elowith Active Member

Quest Name: Light Studies
    Quest Giver: Nevidix
    Quest Journal Text: Place the stone wisp traps....

The graphics are such it is almost impossible to see the spots to place the traps.
  6. Monstuhr Active Member

+1 to

Quest Name: Light Studies

I have been running around the Meth Plains for about 20 minutes on various graphic settings and I have yet to see one of places to put down a wisp trap.

So, after about 30 minutes I found my first trap. It wasn't near the Meth Plains as indicated by the quest. It was nearly all the way to the Fonts of Arcanum. I think the area of where these things spawn need to be reduced so they are closer in line with where the quest says they are supposed to be.

Also, I found one that someone else had placed and I couldn't place one there as well. Given how spread out these are, it will be quite annoying when this goes live and we can't use the same trap placement as other people.
  7. Cronyn Developer

Yeah, I'm going to do a couple of things to make this more obvious. I'll change the color of the outlined box so it stands out more (and might even add a secondary effect so that it is even more apparent), and I'll increase the number of spots that you can place them.

As a heads up, this will not be in the next patch, but likely will be in the one after that.
  8. Agulo New Member

Using the tablet on non-aggro mobs, should cause the mobs to aggro. Can foresee confusion, as to how the tablet is to be used.
  9. Monstuhr Active Member

Quest name: Art Class Drop Out
    Alishinu

It was stated before but the mobs that you kill for this quest are in Aetharscar. The quest needs to direct people to the right spot or it just leads to frustration.

The Resonant Ziolite is tiny and hard to see. It needs to be bigger and perhaps need better direction. I was directed to it as being near where the wisps traps went and I still could barely see it when checking the various spots where the traps spawn.
  10. Cronyn Developer

I believe the majority of these have been addressed now, and should be live with the next beta update. Light Studies, however, will be fixed on the update after this. What was fixed should be in the beta notes, so let me know if you are continuing to see any of those issues.

However, those of you who ended up bypassing steps or quests will likely find yourself in a broken state, which won't be corrected with many of these fixes. In that case, you'll need to either recopy the character, or start another one to get out of the state.

Thanks again for all the feedback.
  11. Anatha Active Member

Quest name - Further Applications
    Quest giver - Olinnisk
    She is still not in Khali'Yrzu to finish the quest

Quest name - Learning Their Place
    Quest giver - Alishinu
    I am to meet Salindis in Netetherial Plains but she is actually in the city so the quest won't complete.
  12. saladfork New Member

Quest name - Further Applications
    Quest giver - Olinnisk
    She is still not in Khali'Yrzu to finish the quest.

Confirmed deleting and camping will not correct.
  13. Cronyn Developer

Hm, must be a view predicate issue then. I'll check it as soon as I get in, and see if I can push the change up asap.

Thanks for the heads up.
  14. Uncle Active Member

quest land developments
    q giver Majestrix sangeeta

test collect eggs from plumeuwit nests 0/6

the eggs that are in the nest i found were missing or resawn was way too long over. recommend faster respawn more nest in differnt areas of plumewits

uncle
  15. Uncle Active Member

quest land developments
    q giver Majestrix sangeeta

Uelmondi asks for aether-infused soil

it dosent see to be in aetherscar

uncle
  16. Senthiele New Member

Quest name: Unusual Suspect
    Quest giver's name: Elishuru
    Quest journal text: Speak with the aluxob

the Npc name is spell wrong and he is call "atkuki" so either the quest has wrong name or the npc is spell wrong
  17. Anatha Active Member

Quest name: No Pride to speak of
    Quest giver: Elishuru
    Quest journal text: Return to Elishuru in Khali'Yrzu

She is actually in Kandra Uplands

I have completed the part where I find the sphinx in the gardens and the book still shows in Kandra Uplands. When I speak with Elishuru, she repeats the part of the quest that led me to the gardens.
  18. Anatha Active Member

Quest name: Right in the Nose
    Quest giver: Elishuru
    Quest journal text: Return to Elishuru in Khali'Yrzu

She is actually in Kandra Uplands
  19. Senthiele New Member

she is in Khali Yrzu but she does not have a book on her so u have to find her up in the area
  20. Spartanec New Member

after complety No pride to speak of

speak Elishuru 174, 589, -576