House Vahla Quests Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Leed Member

When you finish Yrzu you get a celestial ascension PLUS pick one of the following. When you complete Vahla it's 'Pick one of the following' and Celestial Ascension is one of your choices. I'm thinking celestial ascension is suppose to be automatically granted, and then pick from the rest.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

You are correct! I'll change that. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  3. Leed Member

I believe it was Dazzle and Delight (or another similar Vahla quest where you place things on an island, but I think it was Dazzle and Delight) that had 2 clickies right on the same spot. I ran around the whole island, saw everything looked like it had been placed already and then noticed in one spot it had both the 'something has been placed here already' sparklies AND the 'you can place an item here' sparklies. I was able to move my mouse around and get the right angle to click it, but the 'something is already here' was mostly blocking the ability to click the 'you can place something here'.

BTW will there be a way to earn the celestial ascensions on an ongoing basis? I will know not to use them under lvl10, but I worry somebody out there will use theirs all up, and then be really at a loss when it comes to trying to do 11-15 through scrolls (in particular because of the cap on earnable ascension experience limiting you to 5.2 million/2 scrolls per quest you do)

Also, after you discover who split the city up I REALLY REALLY wish I could run back to tell Himaduri. It's like some big secret of their society has been revealed to you, but you go back to the one that was the most welcoming, and all you can say to her is 'Sure, I'll go gather more plants for you.' and no way to say anything about what the Mindfold told you.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Profit and Loss: It seems like the respawn for the discarded Arcane Source Pillars is very slow. They are DEFINITELY extremly difficult to find unless you're zoomed in and staring at your toes, and disappear if you are more than a couple paces away, which makes it hard to tell if we're just being blind, or if they're that slow respawning.

There are 3 of us in the proper area at the shore right now looking for them, it seems, and 2 of us have been here 10 minutes without completing the 5 (for each of us that is needed.)
  5. Kaitheel Developer

There's a few more changes headed to Beta for the Vahla quest line:
    • A Subtle Ploy - Arcane Source Pillars are now called Arcane Source Orbs and their art has been updated.
    • Profit and Loss - Arcane Source Pillars are now called Arcane Source Orbs and their art has been updated. They should now be easier to find.
    • Dazzle and Delight - The placed effulgence cores will no longer be seen at the same time as the placement locations, during repeated quest participation.
    ~ Kaitheel
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I don't know of a good spot to post this, but found the Vahla faction furniture merchant. Yum!

One of the items has an issue: "the Khali'Vahla Light Orb" places mostly sunken into the floor - I suspect it should be ceiling anchored.
    "The Khali'Yrzu Arcanum Orb" places half-sunken in the floor.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Quest: Mindfold Matriarch's Effective Plan

While the quest completion book shows over Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha's head when you return from killing the planar water elementals, the quest completion book icon does NOT show on the minimap. Perhaps she is sulking about the redecoration? (The rest of us have been enjoying the redecorating, but one never knows what's going in on that tricksy lady's head! :D)
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you! You should see those fixed in the coming days. (Art fixes are a little less predictable than design.)

There is also a furniture merchant in the Coliseum of Valor, if you're looking for more house stuff.

~ Kaitheel
  9. Kaitheel Developer

That's as good as I can do with her, as the update is actually scripted, and not off of her dialogue. Previously, she didn't even have the icon over her head.

~ Kaitheel
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thank you, sir! I am eyeing the Valor furniture now. I can't buy/place it until I grind some missions, but at least I can drool at the previews!
  11. Shmogre Well-Known Member

I tried speaking to the furniture merchant (next to the Status Merchant) but they don't want to speak to me. Do I need a different faction? (currently at +50k with Yrzu)
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Oh! She does have a House Vahla faction. That is not intended, and will be fixed.

Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  13. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Very welcome, and thank *you* for convincing her that ogres want to buy furniture too. :D
  14. Kaitheel Developer

hehehehe! My pleasure.
  15. Zannya Member

Hi, I was looking at the items on the merchant in Valor. Wonderful stuff thank you so much! But was wondering... could you possibly add a few things from Brackish Vaults? There are some beautiful starfish on the floor. The ones we had on market place before were faded and round, these have shape and definition. They are amazing. And other wonderful items in that zone areas that could expand our creative decorating minds. :)
  16. Zannya Member

Oh, hmmm never mind, someone just told me that those are also already on the marketplace. I was just picturing the round butter mint looking ones.
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Ah, yes they are! Those are some of the Player Studio creations. It's great being able to use them!

~ Kaitheel
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Can see stuff on other merchants regardless if have the faction or not but with furniture merchants it says they don't want my business. I really wish we could see so we know what faction we want to work on.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Being able to peruse the items the merchant has available, even if you can't currently buy them, would be useful. That may mean changing the level of faction needed to purchase, but I'll look into it. Thank you, Ocarinah!

~ Kaitheel
  20. OnlyMe New Member

Trying to do this quest today and i can't find any Arcane Source Orbs to click/ineteract with. Lots of what look like orange arcane orbs in the city, but cant do anything with them. Also the Unremitting Unease potion in my bag, but i can't do anything with it.

Bug or just me being thick?

Thanks