House Vahla Quests Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Ha! Yeah, that should be removed. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  2. Mandoblast Active Member

Quest name: Fresh and Greasy
    Quest giver's name
    Quest journal text : Hunt cross greatmoles for meat

There are only like 6 of these when the quest calls for 12. Seems like this could be an issue on live launch/
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Quest: Sure as Shell
    NPC: Tesakias
    None of the quest rewards are usable by mages or priests.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

If it is intended that the illusion does not make the mobs non-hostile, perhaps a warning from the NPC. It is very counter-intuative
  5. Bendark New Member

Quest name Sphinx outside the box
    Quest giver Pannaxxum

Wont let me summon mount after I turn in...cannot fly. Camping to self worked
  6. duckster Active Member

Massive time sink this one. Needs to be faster respawning mobs given you need to potentially fly around islands(remove xp from them if required).

Semi rare update(body drop), kill updates more inline with what i expect for this type of quest.
  7. Anatha Active Member

Quest name: Clean Sweep the Grounds
    Quest giver: Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha
    Quest journal text: Return to Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha

I returned to her and she let me choose a weapon for getting 50K faction but the quest won't complete. It still says to return to her.
  8. Gaptia Member

Doomsday Prep :
    I was doing the quest in dual. I have to harvest raw arcanium on both char. The rest of the timeline was dinging for both char where I have to harvest something.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Koyame
    Between a Rock and a Hard Beak
    Collect 10 Plumewit eggs....

Can these have a larger appearance or a sparkle effect or something to make them a lil more noticeable? The red egg color is hard to see for some folks ;)
  10. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

seconded. these are very hard to see, even with good graphics.
  11. Gaptia Member

There are too few of them. When 2 groups do this quest at the same time, it takes forever to finish it (more than one hour flaying around).
  12. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I assume this should not say _location_.
    [IMG]
  13. Brensia New Member

Quest Name: Doomsday Prep
    Quest Giver's Name: Jihyon
    Quest Journal Text: Collect raw arcannium (not the exact text as it changed after completing)

The Metetherial stone's are not a group update, meaning anyone grouped together on this step will be competing for the items.
  14. duckster Active Member

Doomsday Prep :

Would appreciate alot more nodes to click harvest for the raw arcannium. Spent 30 minutes to get 5 updates and this is just the 1st part of the quest.
  15. poj2 New Member

Quest name - none yet
    Quest giver's name - Himaduri
    Quest journal text - her text the first time you click on her is '[she's facing away from player's approach] Whowhat!? Oh, you startled me!
  16. Kaitheel Developer

There's more changes headed your way:
    • Nothing Subtle About It - Awe-laced river stone is more prevelant and easier to see.
    • Fresh and Greasy - Cross greatmoles respawn much faster now.
    And still more to tend to... I'm getting there!

~ Kaitheel
  17. Elowith Active Member

Not for Breakfast - still a real lack of egg clutches to harvest and/or long respawn on them.
  18. Kaitheel Developer

Yet more changes headed to Beta soon (tm):
    • Here Comes the Bribe - At the same time Meskhenar's root spell is cast, the player is now dismounted, turns toward Meskhenar, and Meskhenar's dialogue opens automatically.
    • Sphinx Outside the Box - Player is now dismounted when Pannaxxun's Consummate Sphinx illusion is cast, better ensuring when the illusion is removed, it no longer conflicts with the player's intended mount.
    • Sphinx Outside the Box - Pannaxxun's Consummate Sphinx illusion now sets your Pride Pakiat faction at -38000, if below.
    • Sphinx Outside the Box - The different aluxob attendants have been renamed to food, water, and artifact attendants. Additionally, they are now more responsive, responding if you have already spoken to them, or do not have the illusion.
    • Arcana Control - The rampaging stelecat will no longer have the ability to hide when fighting.
    • Koyame's Elemental Study - Quest journal now gives additional location detatils.
    • Serving the Mindfold Matriarch - Metetherial Fibre Strands are much easier to see now.
    • Serving the Mindfold Matriarch - Depositing metetherial fibre strands into the ewers no longer has a detrimental effect on neighbors.
    That's not the end of them!

~ Kaitheel
  19. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  20. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Koyame's Elemental Study
    • Random Golem Type repops on floating islands seem slow