House Vahla Quests Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Griffson New Member

Quest name: Here comes the bribe

Completion text has some extra info in it in parentheses - probably a placeholder. It's after "I see you solved my riddle...." Extra text is: (vahla_line1_x1 completed)

I have a screen cap but can't paste it here. LMK if you want it in Discord.
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

Quest Name: Oh Ye, Of Riddle Faith
    Quest giver's Name: Pannaxxun
    Quest Journal text: Gather tufts of spinx fur

the hair tufts are really hard to see
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Quest name Dazzle and Delight
    Quest giver's name : Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha
    Quest journal text : Hunt flickering ignus for effulgent cores (0/14)

There are only 8 ignus in the area and the respawn is a tab bit slow. Can the number be adjusted and/or the respawn increased.
  4. Bawkan New Member

Quest name: Steal it All Back
    Quest giver: Shirada
    Quest text: Hunt pakiat siamangs for stolen arcanum
    This step of the quest could use faster monkey respawns or more monkeys in the area to update the quest.
  5. Luciar Active Member

Doomsday Prep
    Offered by Jihyon

Quest dialog says, "Jihyon informed me the raw arcanium I gathered needs to be prepared for storage using the special kiln in the ___".
    -- "Create compiled arcanium"

Where ___ is a placeholder that hasn't been filled in yet.
  6. Luciar Active Member

Quest Name: Material Evidence
    Offered by: Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha

When investigating Zivier's Reach, the elementals that spawn update the quest on death, but also drop a quest item "fused birinidine" from each mob (100% body drop). This item is also the reward from the automatic quest update upon killing 6 of the elementals.

This doesn't break the quest, but it seems like they shouldn't be dropping that item
  7. Elinea Well-Known Member

Feedback -
    Quest: Oh Ye, Of Riddle Faith.

My daughter watched the Little Mermaid so many times, I could practically hear Ursula's voice on some of that dialogue. Nice!
  8. Luciar Active Member

Mindfold Matriarch's Effective Plan
    Offered by Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha

On step return to Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha in Khali'Vahla, the NPC has changed locations to near the water near -234.83 575.07 -730.06. She lacks a quest update book over her head, making it less intuitive to find her new location based on the quest dialogue.

Suggestion: Add quest book over head for update, or, provide more detail or "near the pond/water/whatever the water area in Khavli'Vahla should be called"
  9. Luciar Active Member

Quest: Serving the Mindfold Matriarch

When a player fills the metherial ewers on Khali'Vahla that knock the player back and stun them each time, all players in the area are affected by the knock back/stun, not just the player on the quest.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

They were under the world! No wonder you couldn't find them. That'll be fixed.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

The item is not a stationary object. You have to figure out how to spawn it.

~ Kaitheel
  12. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh! They're in Khali'Vahla, along the western edge, currently. But once the city gets objects this will likely change.

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Oh! HAHAHA! I have no idea how you were able to fly inside the geo... that's an issue! And no, the ewers were not supposed to be under the world, like that. I'll fix 'em! But be warned that once the cities get objects, the ewers will be moved once more to other spots in Khali'Yrzu.

~ Kaitheel
  14. Kaitheel Developer

Interesting... I'll have to take a look at it. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  15. Moss Member

I showed the geo issue to Kander
  16. Kaitheel Developer

Something about their locations conflicted with other object geo (the titled pillows, I suspect). I'll be moving them to reduce this issue. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Found it! Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  18. Kaitheel Developer

Good catch! That needs to be updated with the name of the city tradeskill area. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  19. Kaitheel Developer

"And, after all, dear, what is idle prattle for?"

Glad you appreciated it!

~ Kaitheel
  20. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Quest Name: Oh Ye, Of Riddle Faith
    Quest giver's Name: Pannaxxun
    Quest Journal text: Gather tufts of spinx fur

If these are on the hair brush, can the whole brush be made to be clicky instead? I can't seem to find a click box on the brushes anywhere.