House Vahla Quests Feedback & Bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, no. It's not you. Something is off with the design data or out of sync with the art build. I'm not sure which, yet.* Thank you for alerting me!

~ Kaitheel

* Turns out my design data was overwritten on accident. Next update will see that corrected!
  2. Gilda New Member

I'm having the exact same issue and its very frustrating
  3. Kaitheel Developer

With the next Beta update you'll find:
    • A Subtle Ploy - Can now apply potion to the Khali'Yrzu arcane source orbs, as intended.
    ~ Kaitheel
  4. OnlyMe New Member

Confirmed fixed and working, thanks
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

Quest "Dedication Rewarded"
    Quest Giver: Mindfold Matriarch Taneesha
    My ranger does not feel rewarded she can't use the throwing daggers she needs bow equipped to use her ranged combat arts. why no secondary weapon for scouts as a reward for this quest?
  6. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Here Comes the Bribe

After clicking the cabbage i got ported and rooted to -875 82 -445 and the conversation didn't finish.
    I had to wait till the root went off to get 2m closer to finish the conversation.

I was in a group with my healer, for my healer it worked fine coz she got ported a bit closer

Oh and the mount drops as well.
  7. Chillispike Active Member

Quest:Sphinx Outside the Box

With the Sphinx Illusion as Coercer i can't fly and i don't know why :(
    I canceled every maintained buff, swapped to tradeskill gear and still i only can jump but not fly.

Works fine for the Channeler.
  8. Chillispike Active Member

I canceled the spell and rebuffed, casted all but "Hover" Dark elf spell
    After talking again to the npc i could fly
  9. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Doomsday Prep

Gathering the "raw Arcanium" is not a group update. writing it because it's one of very few ones.
    And the name "raw Arcanium" maybe can be misstaken with the rare harvested one from the last expansion.
  10. Chillispike Active Member

Quest: Doomsday Prep

Can't sell "enigma dust" to Vasturi when i buyed more then i needed to craft
  11. Chillispike Active Member

Oh i need to craft actually .. that makes sense then =)