House of Gardens - Felwithe Portal - Skyfire {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

This is a request from the spreadsheet - be prepared to go "ooooh":)

2. JasminiaMoon Member

Wow that place looks amazing! Makes me want to add more to my felwithe mansion!
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol me too - err, to mine I mean!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Ashla Member

Thank you Febrith for the video tour.I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.And thank you JasminaMoon for your nice comment.
    I used a lot of the torsis planters for the plant factor it cut down on my flower placement.Also built my own benches for item count.
    Feb you got the Paladins name right the first time.Sound it out..it is Kel-rick.That is a actor of my RL husbands char.He is the one that got me hooked on EQ1.He was in Beta for that and I would sit and watch him play.So much laughter and scarry moments for us.He can't play EQ anymore..he had a severe stroke in 2013 which left him paralyzed on the right side..he cant talk..walk or have anything by mouth..all his meds and food is though a feeding tube in his stomach.He does know who we are..and tries to communicate with his facial expressions and thumbs up-down. So that is why I always try to put his EQ char in my houses.I pay his upkeep on his house and am trying to decorate his house with a Paladin flare..it's just still hard for me to get started on the project..it makes me cry and I miss him.But I will get it done. Oh wow..sorry for the emotions..it's just when you said his name on the tour..it brought a lot of memories up.We had to put him in a long term nursing facility.
    So,between visiting him and our endless summer thunder storms,I don't get a lot of time decorating my houses..thats why it takes me so long to finish.Besides come 8 pm I'm ready to sit down and watch TV..lol

Ok..side note...the highkeep water bucket flipped over gives you the clear water effect.I have seen RL fish tank coffee tables so I was trying to go for that.Only issue is..they don't get very big.I am learnig to flip items to see how I can make something new.Also..I was so excited about the water tiles from the ocean event..but I'm a little disappointed with the graphics.

Anyway thank you.I'm sorry for the over sharing RL stuff.Just one of those days for me/sigh
    The project I'm working on now is my TT Island..making it a farm...going rustic..getting away from all the whacky walls and floors.

And yes I am a huge fan of Game of Thrones...my favorite show EVER..yes I really did cry..and I'm still not over the show ending.I can and will watch all 8 seasons via CD's I also have a EQ house concept in mind from GOT :)
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're most welcome, and damn woman, you brought tears to my eyes - I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, there are no words.
    And thank you for the water bucket tip lol - I can't wait to see what you do with your farm:)
    And I'm with you on GoT - those series kept me royally entertained:) - I did not see Bran becoming King. There are certain programmes that when they end you're like "Well what am I gonna do now??" - Breaking Bad was another one - that week to week of never knowing what the hell was going to happen next lol - I love American TV! Looking forward to your GoT concept house:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Where do you get the Myrist Square Platforms from? :)

And you're right, after seeing it all the way through: it's all stunning! It looks like the lamps for the aquarium and library match the default lamps for the Felwithe? Where do we get those? :D

And what's the sort of firework thing going off in the Sapphire Room? :)

As a follower of Mithaniel Marr myself, I think that shrine to both the Truthbringer and his loyal paladin is awesome.

Uwk
    Breanna and Febrith like this.
  7. elflover Well-Known Member

The myrist platforms come from the furniture merchant in cd, you have to do the timeline to unlock all the of the stuff he has.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Ashla Member

The Myrist platforms come from the furniture vendor in Myrist.
    That firework thing you ask about is actually the shooting star bush..comes from
    the anchorage public tradeskill instance in cobalt scar...the lamps come from there too. :)
  9. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

How beautiful! I love it! My favorite is the sapphire room.