House items that give food or drink?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jems, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Jems Member

Are there any house items like Snoogles Party Keg that give food / drink effects that don't include the drunk effect? I tried looking in the usual places, but nothing was flagged as doing so. I vaguely remember these sorts of things existing, but just can't track them down.

I am hosting a 'house hop" and thought it would be fun to include something like that or something that could do silly party favors :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

Ok so these you copy and paste in chat in game to view, can also look up in eq2furniture.com

\aITEM -459264079 -1871523363:provisioner's Supply Cart\/a

\aITEM -12192781 849321565:Blessed Sapling\/a

\aITEM -11045560 88267044:fae tavern shelves\/a

There is also some frostfell candies and foods that you can take a piece from but I don't remember which ones exactly (so if you can craft those or have some last ff or broker its easy enough to do), not in game atm. There is more but a few were LoN items and those are harder to get. I probably missed a few but these are a few I know of top of my head.
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Jems like this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

ok so first one messed up with forums putting a smiley there can look it up on eq2furniture.com to veiw and get link to look in game its a provisioner's supply cart
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Jems like this.
  4. Jems Member

Thank you! How did you find these? Just based on memory? I looked in eq2furniture and they weren't flagged for those purposes, thank you for confirming it for me!!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Memory after years of collecting and decorating.
    Breanna, Jems and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Provisioner's Supply Cart is under the Drinks category, and the Fae Tavern Shelves under Kitchen. The Blessed Sapling gives special stuff, almost like potions rather than "food" and "drinks" type effects or items, if memory serves, and that's listed under Plants. They're usually not organized by their functions so much as by their appearance; while the Tavern can do something, it looks like it'd be best placed in a kitchen.

Uwk
    Breanna and Jems like this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The bush that gives berries also. Can't recall the name.
    Breanna, Jems and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Jems Member

Thanks! I did some crafting and testing myself and the frostfell recipes that let you take a piece are:

Frostfell candies, mama's eggnog, gigglegibber cranberry sauce, stuffed and roasted duck, fruit cake and frosted apples.

Haven't found any of the Halloween recipes that do the same just yet.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

So I went to my food storage dungeon to right click all the stuff to see what gives something. Appearance can be same on two, three or four items. Same appearance items usually don't all give something but at least one does. I am behind on my storage dungeons but these are the items I know about...

Drinks
    * Tumpy Tonic Max (quest - gets ya drunk without using item from inventory)
    * Mama's Eggnog (crafted)
    * Premixed Mama's Eggnog (merchant)
    * Holy Moly Water (quest - gives item effect when pick "Drink the water" and does NOT give you anything in bags)
    * Hot Chocolate Mug (crafted)
    * Pitcher of Mulled Claret (crafted)
    * Fermented Cabbage Juice (quested - right click item but does NOT give you anything in bags)
    * Keg of the Everlasting (quested - gets ya drunk without using item from inventory)
    * fae tavern shelves (collection - gives fae honey mead)
    * Provisioner's Suppy Cart (mastercrafted - gives Advanced Mangosteen Mead)

Food
    * Gigglegibber Cranberry Sauce (crafted)
    * Frosted Apples (crafted)
    * Stuffed and Roasted Fowl (crafted)
    * Plate of Frostfell Chip Cookies (crafted)
    * Plate of Frostfell Shaped Cookies (crafted)
    * Frostfell Candies (crafted)
    * Grave Grabber Candy Dish (removed quest)
    * Rattlin' Bones Cany Dish (quested & merchant)
    * Moist Fruitcake (crafted)
    * Underfoot Cheese Plate (marketplace - gives character effect)
    * Legend's Food Cart (marketplace/LON - gives stack of food)

Other
    * Blessed Sapling (merchant - 3 different berries)

There is a couple other eggnog items but don't have these two to check if they give serving or not: Bowl of Spiced Eggnog and Spiced Eggnog. Punchbowl of Eggnog for sure does NOT give serving.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Breanna and Jems like this.
  11. Jems Member

Love love love. Thank you Ocarinah!!