House items that don't stack, but should

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mirt, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Good catch! Thank you, Brewmyst!

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Yet another item that doesn't stack. From Tinkerfest.. the book, The Mines of Meldrath (quest reward from Tinker-Bound History)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

It's a quest reward. What on earth are you doing with a stack of them in the first place?! :confused:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Its a book, those usually don't stack.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Tkia like this.
  5. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

don't think the player made books stack, but I think the ones from the Lore & Legend quests do and such
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

IMHO, any book that isn't personalized should stack. There's no reason why it shouldn't; if it's not something you can change the name or the content of, as far as I'm concerned it's just another house item. ;->

Uwk
    Robynous, Alyndrys and Breanna like this.
  7. Robynous Well-Known Member

Notebooks were the first thing I thought of. Why can't they stack if they are not written in?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

Even if you don't write it in, its meant too. What happens is if they stack they lose whatever was written in them. Was a big mess when stacking house items started. So was done so you can have your notes/stories and not lose the info. I'd rather it be this way, I have an alt that has guide stories saved and I copy for others if they want. Making many many of the same books would be a nightmare for that mess again. So people please stop asking for books to stack, just deal with it. I'm the worst with invo (hoarder extraordinaire) and normally have 5 slots open at the most. Dump your junk off if you must.