House Item Expanders not Combining

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Honeydue, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Honeydue New Member

I recently tried using a 100 and a 200 house item expander on the the Isle of refuge prestige home. I only got credit 200 items. Thinking that maybe i grabbed and used 2 100 expanders i did nothing. I just carefully used a 100 then 200 item expander and again only got credit for 200 items not 300. The house says my limit is 1100 items not the 1200 it should be.
    Dude likes this.
  2. Arandar Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, they're not designed to combine. If you read the description of the item, it's this:

Personal House Item Limit Expander (200)
    This item grants you an increase in the number of items your home can hold. Only one purchased expander may be applied per character; however, it can be used in addition to the crafted Dimensional Pocket Expander. Purchasing and applying a larger or equivalent Personal House Item Limit Expander will replace the smaller one, not add to it (and have no effect on the effect of crafted expanders).

So if you use a 100 item version first, using a 200 just replaces the 100, it doesn't make it 300.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

If you want a 300 increase you need to use a player crafted 100 expander first and then use a 200 shop one after it. The 2 shop ones have never stacked.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Honeydue New Member

I could have sworn ive stacked the 2 marketplace but that may be my problem as i KNOW i have stacked a 100 and 200. so if i did mess up with 2 marketplace expanders can i still use a player crafted 100?
    Dude likes this.
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

Nope. The smaller one has to go on first.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

It does not matter anymore which expander you use first, you just have to use one player made and one from marketplace. Of course if you wanna buy from market and want maximum items limit then get the 200 item one

go ahead and try to apply the player made one, they are not hard to get, if you're on AB server I'll give you one free to try, send tell to Ennia