HO's do not match my spell list

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-ekiander, Dec 2, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-ekiander Guest

Anyone else notice that the HO's do not match at all with the speels you cast. Currently to fire off an HO I need to cast Dust Blast or lightning burst. But these spells have long since gone grey and I no longer use them. Am I missing something? I see that the HO spell seems to be upgradeable but I have yet to see a drop or recipe to make it.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Mine work absolutley fine and are correct for me
  3. ARCHIVED-ekiander Guest

My HO's still work but I'm no longer using my nukes at all. I basically sick pet and throw on DOTs now. But the HO's trigger off of Dust Blast and Lightning Burst. I have to use greyed out spells which I no longer cast to get an HO. That doesn't seem odd to you. shouldn't the HO's now be triggering off of my DOTs.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

I use Dust Blast for my solo HO as it is the proper trigger (Lightning bolt) and it isnt grey to me (I am 24). When I am in a group, I use the appropriate spell for the indivudal HO (Bludgeoning Earth for Flame or Petrify for Star for example). The DoTs do not work for our solo HO as they are not the lightning bolt trigger

The next spell after dust blast with the lighting bolt trigger is pestilential blast at 29. Until then you have to use Dust Blast for Lighting bolt
    Message Edited by Jakanden on 12-02-2004 02:49 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Audio Guest

All mages use the same HO. Everyone, necros, wizards, illusionists etc. have to use a lightning icon combat art to start their HOs.