Horseman’s Hallow - Value after event?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Benito, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Can we expect Horseman’s Hallow to last through next year with its unique effect? Could prices spike?
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Considering that some people i have talked to have anywhere from 5 to 10 each of the waist id say there wont be any huge spikes in price. Tons of them out there
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Unless they intoduce in the next expansion a waist with the same effect (15 fervor/15 fervor OC / 7,5 ADC) and higher resolve it's a must have for dps ;)
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

Wow I guess my dice are really the worst in the history of Norrath. I have one of them. I having been trying for some for a couple alts, but no luck through many days of runs.
    Daryx likes this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

BTW: Thurgadin broker price allready doubled
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I already sold mine off as vendor trash as soon as I infused my planar level 5 Peculiar belt to gain even higher potency. The effect was NOT worth using for solo content... or even heroic content.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Jiggamann Member

You're kidding arent you?
    Bludd likes this.
  8. Daryx Well-Known Member

Yeah same here. I got several of the other belts. On my very first run my main got the Hallow one, but after that rien.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

No, I'm not. I genuinely do not find it worth losing 15% of my health every time I activate a combat art. Even with a mercenary keeping me healed. The event is over now, so there's no point in calling out my personal decisions to play the game.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

For a cool 14 million plat (and rising) you can fix that quite sizeable mistake.
    Beee likes this.
  11. Melkior Well-Known Member

If she did vendor it (which is how I read her post), it's also possible she could still buy it back and either use it, or sell it on the broker for a good price.
  12. Beee Well-Known Member

The Horeseman's Hallow with

• Increases Ability Doublecast of caster by 7.5%
    • Increases Fervor of caster by 15.0
    • Increases Fervor Overcap of caster by 15.0
    • On a hostile ability cast this spell will cast Behead on caster.
    • Inflicts 15% of max health in focus damage on caster.
    • This effect can only trigger once every 1.0 - 3.0 seconds.

is actual best in slot an can be eary healed with a mercenary.:)

The question is just the resolve and maybe an addional slot in the new expansion.
    But we will see soon(TM)

Sadly the event is over and the prices will rise in broker for every player who still needs it
  13. Revanu Well-Known Member

yes, yes they will. And I’m excited for it
  14. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I wish I'd have farmed it more. I got 1 each for my main, my wife's main and all our favourite alts, plus one for a friend who was unwell and unable to play for a while.
    After all that I couldn't bear to do any more.
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I felt 'burned' out after the event. I went pretty "hard" at it at the start. Wanted to make sure I had the belt on some specific toons (like you and your wife did) and possibly a couple for future alts. Sometimes these events have to be done a lot at the start since usually is when people have a lot of enthusiasm for them. Towards the end, there were more failed attempts at the pq than wins (at least when I was showing up for them).

Don't know what will come with expac, hopefully the effort will be worth it for a little while after release.
  16. Adept Active Member

Wish I could have farmed the event but like every PQ - they did not happen during my play time, just got to watch a horseman ride randomly around by himself in an empty zone. I tried taking it on by myself, did the quest to get necklace and engaged him with couple of accounts but could only get him to 80% then he would instantly heal to full. To me it was a non event.
  17. Bludd Well-Known Member

did you pull him to the tree to drop his buff?
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Elorastar Member

I decided to remove my belt and switch to a less 'lethal' one in last few solo zones on beta. My merc is Level 20 fully decked out inquis and I am raid geared. I was taking so much damage in those solos so I switched to the meta belt. It was nice to see a legendary 200 R (or was it 205?) belt with over 12% adc drop from a solo named though. So perhaps we will be replacing Horseman's Hallow belt and those that spend lots of plat to buy one in the next month or so will be peeved that they did. Time will tell.