Hoping to get some numbers for some T5 Adept IIIs

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Thuyker, Jun 18, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Thuyker Guest

Hi all,

My gf just hit 49 Necro, and since I'm a sage, I upgrade all of her skills. However, I was hoping I could get the numbers for Adept IIIs for some spells - namely, Stench of the Grave, Aspect of Undead, and Torrential Plague. Now, these are all spells I would upgrade for her eventually, but since she won't be able to level much after getting them (letting them ramp up with levels) until the expansion in a few months, I'm wondering if it might just be better to wait. For example, take Torrential Plague - she already has Master 1 Locust Swarm, and as I've seen with other spells, the "obsolete" Master is often superior to the replacement Adept III that hasn't had a chance to ramp up with levels yet. With Stench of the Grave, she already has Raveus' Clinging Stench, which increases all the way to level 50. Anyways, if anyone could provide some numbers, I'd be very grateful. Thank you in advance!
  2. ARCHIVED-Handlebars Guest

Stench of the Grave Adept 3 @ 50: 122-149 dmg on target, 132-162 every 4 seconds, 1256 disease and poison
    Torrential Plague Adept 3 @ 50: 59-72 on target, 59-72 every 6 seconds, 112-136 on encounter
    Aspect of Undead Adept 3 @ 50: Power by 242, Health by 373, Mitigation vs. magic, disease, poison 668.

Hope this helps.
  3. ARCHIVED-Thuyker Guest

Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much! :smileyhappy: