Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Nov 9, 2012.
I want all of the amazing garden pieces in Myrist!!
I would like to have a house actor that could be sitting (like /sitc) and have the action of painting so I could use it to look like it was painting on my canvas that's on an easel.
Standing would be ok, too, but I'd prefer sitting.
Closest thing we have now would be a House Actor tradeskill thing for the Engraved Desk, I think; then put an easel in front of him/her with paint cans, etc.. :-/
Don't know if anyone else wanted these but I would love the following
1. Fiery bouncer
2. Ceiling tiles
3. Letters as in A, B, C etc
4. Misty green tiles
5. Misty pink or purple tiles
6. Misty black tiles
1. "Bouncer" as in the sproingy cubes Lera loves so much, or a big burly individual made of fire, like the watery being from this last Oceansfull? If the former, yeah, I can imagine someone wanting to get away from a cube of fire as soon as possible (I can see it now: something like from one of the old Warner Bros. cartoons, where a character accidentally blunders into one [often hind end first] and shoots up and away, trailing smoke, with a "Woo-oO-OOO!" yelp)!
2. Ceiling tiles as in tiles we could actually get up to the ceiling to place them properly (thus avoiding the dreaded, "Cannot place this object here" or however it goes...very annoying), and/or tiles that are actually Ceiling placed items, vs. their current Floor placement? Hmm...as long as they come in the same colors, textures, etc. as the current ones, that would be interesting, but what to call them to differentiate between them and the Floor placed ones...
3. Not sure if the Powers would do that, though they haven't squawked about JesDyr's "text writing" using objects (usually books). They do seem to be leery about any scripting; even the "writing" on the Freeport Sign is unintelligible, and the runes on the various Sathirian tomb lids, sarcophagi, and so forth probably don't actually mean anything in Futhark. :-/
4-6. YES! to all these!
1. Bouncer like the bristlebane one but different colors would be nice.
2. could be called ceiling tiles and yeah would love them to be the same as floor tiles as graphics
3. Awww, I know people will misuse them to write horrible things, but I would like to have them for good things lol
4 to 6. I know right, would love the black ones the most I think
the blue carpet tha'ts at the exit from Shimmering Citadel into Pillars of Flame
May sound weird, but I'd love a "clear" (or at least translucent, so you can at least see there's something there) glass curving cover (if they can make the Mama's Egg Nog bowl, how much tougher would this be?) for a plate of food, so those platters where the eating has been started but you have to leave it on the table for some reason you can make sure that bugs, mice, germs, etc. can't get to it 'til you can come back. ;->
Hmm! I guess, though most of the ones I've seen look more tall and cylindrical than what I was thinking...more like something like this, only in glass:
If that's also called a cloche, then yeah. ;->
EDIT: Well, that didn't work; let's see if this one will:
No?? Bloody hells! >:-/
Screw you, Google...things that look like the Ethereal Music Boxes, only with a knob handle on top, that you can see through. >:-/
who thanks Lera profusely for being reasonable :-/
Would be REALLY nice for NOTD if we could get BLACK and PURPLE STUCCO. . . . (just like the peach/green and Adoration blocks). WE NEED MORE COLORS! PLEASE not ORANGE. The Gingerbread stuff suffices as Orange. . . so NO ORANGE.
Hmm...yeah, real black, not "dark grey with damp-looking dark streaks at the top and bottom" (making one wonder how the damp got all the way up to the top...good aim? High kidney pressure?), the kind of matte black with a rough surface that the green from Brewday is now, the sort you can tell the difference between that and Black Marble under good lighting.
And purple like that (not icky-streaked; enough with the icky-streaked building blocks, o devs, it looked terrible enough just in the Ash :-/) could also be applicable for Bristlebane's Day, too!
I really don't know where to put this where is would be seen. . . . by those who NEED to see it. . . but our NEW crystal building blocks would look TOTALLY AWESOME in different colors!
Just take a look. . . . I took them into paintshop and made them PINK, PURPLE and BLUE . . . . GORGEOUS. . . I don't know what kind of coding needs to be done ingame to do this but it was a SNAP for me!
Ah! So, the new crystal stuff is like a frosted white bathroom window glass? That can be cool! And it comes in the full set of Blocks?
O O O O O I need the purple ones! Pretty please
I like the blue!
But I do think we need them in all colors: pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black...
I like orange, but Bright Orange, like traffic cones and safety vests!!!!
Ttobey has told us anything regarding color is the art department. But he has never given us the name of anybody in the art department.
And if those came in traffic cone orange, neon lime green/yellow, and black, I would so be using those!!!!
Black would be so cool, yeah; like a star-filled sky, if still a wee bit stiff and predictable.
And better looking at that then the "Starry Squares" we get in the Moonlight Grottoes; I swear those things look like 1950s rug tiles. :-/
who wonders: merge two of those together, coordinates-wise, and overlay a Misty Fog over them...? Hmm...
If they just took a true black tile and put random pin points of light spots, not star shapes it would be much better, maybe a spiral galaxy shape or something, a planet or planetoid, a comet. But the star shapes are a bit cheesy because when you look up in the sky at night you do not see star shapes like you would see in your bowl of Lucky Charms.
Separate names with a comma.