Homeshow channel?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-imphe2, Mar 20, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-imphe2 Guest

For some reason, the homeshow channel dissappeared from my channels. I'm on AB and when I join 'homeshow', I'm the only person in it which is not right. I searched through the messages here to find it and got zero returns.
    What is the actual channel name so I can add it back? It's rootbeer time and I need the chatter >; )
  2. ARCHIVED-Zeedlana Guest

Should be fine when you do /join homeshow .... not sure what else might be going on if it's not cooperating....
  3. ARCHIVED-LongysBabe Guest

Hey guys, Sunstroke here! Is the chat channel down? Since the update this morning it says i am not in it and am unable to join it

Thanks
  4. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

It's been down all day for all servers as far as I can tell.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

Hi all! I can confirm that homeshow is buggy right now, and will only let AB players in. You can tell by doing /wc channel #. ;)
    Would someone mind taking a look at this?
  6. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Was down for me yesterday too. Haven't been in today yet to see, but I bet cross-server chat was just down with all of the marketplace/Krono issues they were woring on.
  7. ARCHIVED-LongysBabe Guest

It is still down today! Can we get it fixed please I am forced to read drunkeness in 1-9 and when i tried Crafting channel it was worse ! I got someone drunk and telling me it was my fault because I had given them Sunstroke... honestly I think all the adults are decorators :)
  8. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

/bump!
    Still down on the 31st. I miss the Homeshow channel! *sniffles*
  9. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

Afista wrote:
    I thought so too, but my worldwide beastlord channel is working, and jexi suggested I try tes.test which is also working. I'm so sad:(
  10. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Global custom channel are only supported on test atm.

/join test.decor as a new home for now:)
  11. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

A HUGE thank you to dev Zoltaroth for fixing homeshow *does happy dance*
  12. ARCHIVED-LadyDarkdeSyre Guest

Thank you so much for fixing homeshow Zoltaroth! Much appreciated!