Homeshow Assistance Offers

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyrrena, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yes, you can absolutely have a crafted and a marketplace fuel depot in the same house; I haven't tried multiple marketplace depots. There are 75 unique fuels, counting the three Frostfell fuels, so even with both there will be no room for all fuels next xpac.

/soapbox Ridiculous that we have six new fuels nearly every xpac, but no place to store them. /end soapbox

Please note that several of the materials that can be purchased from the fuel merchant, i.e. cocoa, water, dough, etc., will go into either harvest or fuel depot. Keeping them in the harvest depot helps just a bit.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! :D

Uwk
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe we should start group gently prodding Kaitheel and Chrol about this?
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The fuel depots? Absolutely. :-/

If the Marketplace ones held at least as much as the player-made ones (i.e., 50 fuels), or even as much as the other depots, period, I'd pay good money to get 100-1000 slots, or whatever they're up to now. ;->

Uwk
    who wonders: why are the devs so allergic to making money? :(
    Faeonara, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I bit the bullet and paid the DBCash for the Homeshow house to hold the rest of the fuels. So depots are being filled, it has at least 400 of every fuel. I still need to go to one of my other houses and rob a set of Frostfell stations out of it for the Homeshow house then its well on its way.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Alright, Project 2, the mercenary project is complete. So all I have left is Project 3: The Homeshow Crafting House and The BROOM MOUNT Campaign. So I can now focus on filling the depots in this house. Remember if you need added, please have the organizers of the swap or event you entered contact myself or Uwkete to be friended to the house on AB so that you can craft and have needed materials if you are not a regular player on AB.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ok there are food and drinks in the depot for almost every level mainly to restore power. Still no requests to be added. I am still adding tiers of harvests. If anybody needs added and the tiers you need are not in there, let me know and I will get them in there straight away.
  8. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I have most recipes on Fallen Gate (or at least as far as I can.) Also a hoarder if there is an event item you need/want.

I also have a Mariebella on Maj'dul who can make pretty things (easier to catch me of FG but I'm always lurking in the homeshow channel.)
    Faeonara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Mariebella for your offers of assistance.
  10. Gracey Well-Known Member

I'm Gracee (or Gracey) on Maj Dul - I can help you learn the layout editor.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have up through level 70 crafting materials in the depot and all fuel levels in there now.
  12. Lindlee New Member

Gracey - are you stil helping with the layout editor? When I hit DIF a DIF tab does not come up, so I can't save diff to work with a group of objects. Any help would be greatly appreciated. FYI, I am on Windows 11 and have version 1.7.2.17 of the editor.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Another option could be Sennen's layout editor, which is the one I usually use. ;->

Advantages: you can go straight from your open, being-worked-on-now house, right after saving it, to the layout file, and the program will perk up and go, "Ah! I see you've changed your layout file; wouldst thou care for me to take those adjustments into account now? :D" or something to that effect, and boom, it does it. :) No need for 87 other files. X-P

Disadvantages: It can't do the "move this item due NW or SE or NE or SW or whatever I want on a true diagonal" bit or Copy Location Information/Paste Location Information, which is what I usually go to JesDyr's for (and then go right back to Sennen's again).

But there are other layout editor options (even Notepad, though I doubt Win11 will allow you to use that extremely handy program any more :-/). :)

Uwk
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Quiarrah Skyfire server
    130 Carpenter
    Decorating
    Craftiing
    Resources

Quiarrah Thurgadin Server
    125 Carpenter
    Decorating
    Crafting

Quiarrah Majdul server