<Homes and Tomes> for Frostfell!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Recently (as in today), <Homes and Tomes> moved to a T2 hall in Qeynos, on the Antonia Bayle server.

We'd just finished (as in today) remodeling before we moved, and after we remodeled, we put up our Frostfell decorations. Luckily, when moving from a T1 to a T2 Qeynos hall, if you only used the first floor of the T1, only minor modifications are needed to the T2 to make it work. It took less time for us to unpack the hall than it did to decide to move to the T2!

Here are a few shots of the hall.

The front room, complete with a Frostfell tree in the middle of the room, snow falling from the chandelier, and Santa Glug bringing presents. The Kerra in the background is an (NPC) employee grabbing some food from the holiday spread.

[IMG]

A shot of the information desk to the right (west) of the door. Note all of the employees in their Frostfell finest! From left to right: Tickers Cogknocker, our gnomish portal wizard; Hiresch Strongarm, our mender; Annia Springleaf, our druid; and Halkor Kryori, our Adventure Writ Agent (poor guy almost never does business). Yes, the sign does say "Read this sign."

[IMG]

This is the West wing of the offices. The stained glass is even festive! My office is the first door upstairs. There is a small clump of gossiping employees in the corner, right next to our rumor book. Aside from the Frostfell decor, this side looks rather similar to how it did before. There are a few extra office doors, but not much is different at first glance.

[IMG]

Now the East wing is where it becomes very apparent that things have changed! Instead of a single row of offices, we now have two stories, just like the other side. And it appears that the offices go back further than the other side as well!

[IMG]

Yep, they do... And everyone has their own office, instead of having to share offices!

[IMG]

This corner of the East wing is much more festive than anywhere else. That's because our resident troublemakers, hooligans, and all around naughty moppets Kitzy and Kasumie make their offices here. If you see any graffiti on the office plaques, you'd be 100% correct in guessing that one of them did it. We've been unsuccessful in trying to get them to clean off the graffiti, no matter how often we shove buckets of soapy water and brushes at them!

[IMG]

This is just a small taste of our hall. Stop on by to see the madhouse in action! It isn't always crazy in there, but you can bet that if Kitzy and Kasumie are around, things are pretty lively.

Oh yes, and we have empty offices! Six of them, in fact, with plenty of guild hall space to expand for more offices. So if you happen to be on Antonia Bayle, and are looking for your own little slice of Homeshow to call home, look us up! We're still recruiting... ;)

Here's a link to the Facebook photo album for these images.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

The hall looks awesome! It's crazy to see how many decorators there are now in the guild : ) Such an awesome idea to have portals built into the doors so each person can expand in their own space.
    Kasumi and Kitzy like this.
  3. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Jaza did an awesome job on the hall! Just beware, new and familiar faces are not immune to the Tickers!
    Kasumi likes this.
  4. Kasumi Member

wahahahahaha
    you might get tickered!!
    Kitzy likes this.
  5. Kasumi Member

P.S. Jaz did an excellent job on the hall. She even decorated while getting tickered multiple times.
    Kitzy and Jazabelle like this.
  6. Aderissah Member

Came by to see it in person today and it looks wonderful:)
    Kasumi likes this.
  7. Afista Well-Known Member

Ah, Tickers.... I now know to wear full protective armor before walking around the guild hall! :p
    Kasumi likes this.
  8. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Kitzy and Kasumie's Super Sekret Hideoutz.. somewhere in the <Homes and Tomes> hall.. we would tell you where but then Tickers would have to get'cha!

Jaza would have put this in the other pictures, but its super sekret hiding place.
    Aderissah, Afista and Kasumi like this.
  9. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

We finalized the offices with 44 office spaces, and amazingly, only 15 of those doors are still unclaimed.

On a more Frostfell note...

The Moppets wish you a Creepy Moppetfells!

How many moppets can YOU spot?

[IMG]
  10. Kisy Active Member

Ok So I FINALLY got a chance to log into my AB toon and had a chance to wander through and take a look.

This place is amazing!!!!! I absolutely ADORE the tradeskill area and how you hid the tradeskill benches. I also LOVE how you gave the place "dorms".
  11. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Psst, they're offices! The bedrooms and the "red light district" went away with Version 1 of Homes and Tomes' hall... :D

It was nice to see a cross-server visitor! We're glad you enjoyed your tour of our little slice of Norrath. We like our tradeskill table, too! It makes it easy, since everything is in reach.
  12. Kisy Active Member

Your Offices were VERY WELL done! I loved it!
  13. Lizabethan Active Member

[IMG]
    Thanks for the good times, H&T! Had a blast with the moppets :)
  14. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

We lubs you Liza!
    Lizabethan likes this.
  15. Bregdania Active Member

WOW!!!!!! My mind is boggling at what I've been looking at! It's hard to pick out any one feature over the others but I have to say I stood in front of your clock in total awe! I love the books dotted around the place - I could spend hours in there but then I keep looking over my shoulder checking on the whereabouts of Tickers!!! Wonderful.