Holy Steed Mount 130% Speed???

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by FuRiouSOne, Jul 2, 2017.

1. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Was wandering around doin stuff and noticed this pally zoom past me at outrageous speeds. Targeted him and noticed he was using his Holy Steed skill mount which gives him 130% speed? What gives DB? How can this be overlooked? How is even fair for everyone else stuck at 29% speed even with store bought mounts?
    Xephane likes this.
  2. Xephane Active Member

To be fair, a lot of stuff is overlooked all the time. We didn't exactly get to test *everything* on beta, which is why plat is inflated already and guilds got level 60 in less than 2 days. Hardly anybody played paladins on beta, and even fewer even went to buy that mount because it wasn't necessary.

DEVs aren't TRYING to miss things but there are some things that people just don't think about... Until of course, somebody finds it.
    Siren likes this.
  3. Nuhvohk Active Member

/bug exists for a reason. Thanks for pointing this out.
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

So do these forums, thanks for pointing out your stu....nvm.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We had such a short time to beta this that "we", husband and myself did a lot of grinding so we could test the higher stuff. I miss the UO test server days, you logged in did "set char level", "set skills", and tested any content in the game and on the beta, that way higher end stuff could be tested.

Cyrrena
    Blazen likes this.