Holiday House Exchange (HHE23) Sign-ups

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by draidean, Jan 9, 2023.

1. draidean Well-Known Member

It’s time for…

Holiday House Exchange (HHE23) sign ups!
    Hosted by Celestiell

What is HHE23 you ask? It is a House Swap that will run thru Erollisi Day, Bristlebane Day, and Brew Day!

The event will run from February 5th - May 15th. That is 3+ months to decorate. Plenty of time to scheme, enjoy the events, decorate, scheme some more, change your mind and start over (If you’re like me), etc. [IMG]

How to sign up:
    If you are interested, please send the following information to christina.ec.grey@gmail.com,Celestiell’s in game mail on AB, or post it down below:

· Server Name(s):
    · Homeowner Name(s):
    · Home Type and Location (if prestige):
    · Home City and Address (if not prestige):
    · Holiday Requested (can put Decorator's Choice or Surprise Me!):
    · House Size Preference (if no preference, please put ANY):
    · Name of Server(s) you will be decorating on:
    · Name of Character(s) you will be decorating with:
    · You can give your swappee up to three houses to choose from; please include the information for all of them.

Where it is :
    The Maj'Dul, Skyfire, Halls of Fate, and Antonia Bayle servers. I apologize but I am unable to coordinate on the Thurgadin server, but if someone else would like to step up to handle interest over there then that would be fine. I can also manage it on any other server not listed here if there is enough interest.

Who can participate :
    Anyone and everyone! We want to see all of you participate. I read about folks that like to decorate but are nervous about doing something for someone else. Now is a great time to get in there and show your skills. I promise your Homeowner will be very happy with what you do! AND once you do one event, you kinda get hooked.

Why such a long event?
    In order to include all three of the above holidays, we like to give enough time for everyone to acquire any new or existing items for each. For instance, if a home is being decorated exclusively for Bristlebane Day, which begins toward the end of March, the decorator *should* have plenty of time to craft or purchase the items they need.

Next Step:
    Name your home HHE23 and give Trustee access to Celestiell on AB, Osterneth on HoF, Kallysta on MD, or Briar on SF.
    Place a book in your home for your decorator that gives them some information on YOU. Do you want all hearts, do you like to craft beer, cut your toe nails in the living room? Well this is how we let them know what it is that you want. You can also just give a history on your toon and give them free dibs on your home!

*Please make sure your rent is paid (if not a prestige home) or place the Treasure Hoards and Cakes*

Additional stuff you can do for your Decorator:

A house actor of yourself to advise them on scale (how big to make the chairs, doorways, etc.)
    A guild hall door to make it easier for them to travel.
    Portal pads if you would like to give them the option of breaking out or breaking in.
    A book introducing yourself to your decorator and any notes you would like for them to know about you and what you want in your home.
    House expanders (You could also point out in your book that you would be willing to place them if requested).
    A personal home depot to help organize their items.

If you are only able or willing to do a smaller home, or will only be able to decorate a room or two, please include this information in your email. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed but please keep in mind that sometimes I am not able to accommodate this particular need to everyone's satisfaction.

If you would like to decorate multiple homes, you may do so. Just be sure to let me know in the email with your sign-up information.

Want to help out but not actually do a home yourself? Please let me know. If you are interested in being a Helper send me an email and I will make a list of Helpers by servers in case anyone needs.

Due to past events, I want to say that if you feel overwhelmed or can not finish your project, please let me know. Real life happens and can slap us in the face. That is understandable. But a heads up will make sure that no one zones into an empty home as well.

I look forward to another amazing House Swap with all of you!!!!

~Celestiell

*Special section for the Helpers as we appreciate them for offering their time*

If there is something that you need such as items, ideas, help with the home your working on, here is a list of folks that have volunteered to help out. Please be courteous when asking for help.

Halls of Fate:
    Lynarra

Maj Dul:
    Eshnee
    Quiarrah
    Cyliena
    Kiskilla
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

When are sign-ups cut off for this? Feb. 4?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  3. draidean Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing this up. Yes =) I need to have them by 6pm Eastern on February 4.
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Xxtacii Active Member

This is one of my favorite swaps! So excited to do this again :D

Server Name(s): Maj'Dul
    · Homeowner Name(s): Depending on the house picked, will be Wyked or Littledot
    · Home Type and Location (if prestige): Pick any prestige from MP or a prestige from City of Mist up to current expac.
    · Home City and Address (if not prestige): N/A
    · Holiday Requested (can put Decorator's Choice or Surprise Me!): Always open to surprises!
    · House Size Preference (if no preference, please put ANY): Any (but will take massive if one is available)
    · Name of Server(s) you will be decorating on: Maj'Dul
    · Name of Character(s) you will be decorating with: Xxtacii
    · You can give your swappee up to three houses to choose from; please include the information for all of them. This will all be determined on the house they choose. I will place a starter home (Vacrul Castle in Qeynos) with a book with info so it will be easier to make their choice from. Then if Celestiell will reach out to me on what house they would like and if they would want it in FP or Qeynos I will buy the house on either Wyked (Qeynos) or Littledot (FP) and add Celestiell there within 24hrs of it being picked.

I can not wait to get started!!

Xxtacii
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/blink Rose Wedding Cakes help out with rent or status payments? /puzzled

Uwk
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

status reduction
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo! Is this something we can make? :D

Uwk
    draidean likes this.
  8. draidean Well-Known Member

Provisioners make them =) If you need any on AB I'm happy to make!
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is it just a regular recipe we can get from the NPC vendors? 'Cause if that's the case, I may already have that somewhere...I just thought they were just a regular cake! :D

Thanks for the offer, though... :)

Uwk
  10. Misstake Well-Known Member

Server Name(s): Maj'Dul
    · Homeowner Name(s): Icewitch
    · Home Type and Location (if prestige): Sands of Renewal, Freeport
    · Holiday Requested (can put Decorator's Choice or Surprise Me!): Surprise me!
    · House Size Preference (if no preference, please put ANY): ANY
    · Name of Server(s) you will be decorating on: Maj'Dul
    · Name of Character(s) you will be decorating with: Devilkiss

Thank you so much for hosting!!! Cannot wait!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and draidean like this.
  11. Chikkin Well-Known Member

it's from advanced provi 90, it is that special recipe book from Captain's Ethan quest at level 93
    draidean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Eshnee Member

I am happy to be added to the list as a Maj'Dul helper. Esh is my main but if I am not online with Eshnee anyone can ask for me in /homeshow as all my gal see it.
  13. draidean Well-Known Member

Thank you Eshnee =)
  14. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks. :) I don't want to commit unless I feel like my arm is healed more by then. If it's not then I'd be happy to be a helper, will let you know!
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Q placeholder for Skyfire.
    More info TBA.
  16. draidean Well-Known Member

Okay! I hope your arm heals well and quickly in any case <3
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OH yes I can be Helper on Majdul as well if needed. Just call me on Skyfire and I will come running. . .
    "You just call . . out my Name. . and you know where ever I am. . .. I'LL COME RUNNING. . . . ..oh yeh. . . " lol
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Skyfire
    Suessu's Snowy Dwelling
    Any/All holidays
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

20. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I think that this year, with my injury slowing things down, it'll be better for me to be a helper for the Halls of Fate server. :)