Holiday House Exchange (HHE2017) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Dec 11, 2016.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

lol :D xx
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I don't see an email. . . do we just message you here then with our info??
  3. Wizzam Well-Known Member

I didn't see it at first either.
    SHANETTESNOW2004@YAHOO.COM
  4. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Will do! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and kianne like this.
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Email is at the bottom of the post. shanettesnow2004@yahoo.com.
    Also added to the How to Sign Up section.
    :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Okay, I am signed up! Email sent, houses (yep, my person gets to pick one of 4!) prepped, books done, access levels set, renamed, doors placed... (wipes the sweat off)
    I got this y0!
    EXCITED! :p
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Much as I would so very much love to participate in this event, I think I am going to pass on it. With some new health concerns that have developed, and my schooling, and Niboota's project yet to be done, I think I will be focusing all my decorating in that direction. Hopefully I can catch the next one you do.

From sounds of it, you have had a lot of response and it sounds like some new'ish decorators will be joining in as well, and I wish you all lots and lots of fun and laughs and enjoyment in your efforts to decorate one another's homes.

If anyone needs help with crafting on Maj'dul server, or faction stuff, etc, please let me know and I'll do my very best to assist you. :)
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You will be missed Dae, but I completely understand. :)

I'm glad people seem to be excited about this, I've been considering doing it for some time, and hope everyone has fun participating. :D
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Sent mine in! Oh. . . Have to resend. . forgot to add server! BRB!
  10. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I'll send mine sometime this week, going to set mine up. :D
  11. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

just emailed mine. can't wait! :D
  12. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Post updated with new information. Please include name of decorator you will be decorating with in your sign-ups. :)
  13. Gretel Well-Known Member

I am definitely planning to sign up and am very excited about this! Unfortunately, I will likely send my signup in closer to the deadline. I'll have my school schedule by about Jan. 20th and then will be able to decide if I want to decorate big or small, one house or two. Thank you so much, Shanette, for giving us plenty of time to sign up! :)

Do you have any servers that are in need of more signups in particular? I have decorators on more than one so could maybe do a different server than normal.
  14. Spextasy Well-Known Member

As of right now, I don't have any sign-ups for Isle of Refuge, Stormhold, Skyfire or AB...but we've still got 3 weeks so... we shall see! :D

I'm glad you're excited! I'm pretty excited about it too! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I sent mine and sent again with server name. . . Hopefully you received it.
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Llieam Well-Known Member

I would like to request that no gnomes be used in any home during this event. I do, however think that a gnome shaped trophy would be acceptable.

LL
    AKA
    Ware
  17. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I did get yours. Thank you! :)
  18. Spextasy Well-Known Member

What's that? Do homes with nothing but gnomes you say? Well, ok....:D
  19. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Do you think you could email me yours again? I've been looking through my email for it (trash folder included) and am just not seeing it. It's driving me crazy!

If it makes it any easier on folks, you can also just sign up via this thread. I'll update the post to offer that option. (Unless you want which home(s) you are using to be oh-so-super-secret in which case, we'll needs the emails, preciouses. ) :)

Also just a tiny update that I now have sign-ups on ALL SERVERS except for Isle of Refuge. SCORE! ;) ETA : If you've already set up your home on Antonia Bayle, Skyfire, or Halls of Fate, you may need to regrant access to Shanette.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I play on Isle of refuge but will pass and concentrate on Niboota's house and some of mine. And building factions and getting all recipes finally
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.