Hobgoblin Anguish Lord

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kioske, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Kioske Well-Known Member

Oh no, I'm saying I don't have to worry about it now lol. I did my share of EQ1 raiding. I played EQ1 mostly from 99-07.
  2. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

I know - but I rather not give devs smart ideas regard beefing up bosses to the point of endurance fights
    Lil Mantis likes this.
  3. Lil Mantis Member

We almost encountered that issue with the cage fight. We were going to burn through when one of our guild members pointed out that you have to kill at least one cage.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  4. Entropy Well-Known Member

I am infinitely more interested in spending 3-5 minutes tightly executing a complex strategy that requires 24 people to all be focused and on point for every second of the encounter.

What we have now with Vaedenmoor is a literal snooze fest for at least half of the people in raid, and the fights draw out for 8-12 minutes because there are time gated events we can't accelerate.

Please STOP hyperinflating stats and then slapping our wrists when we eventually burn through your scripts. "Do literally nothing for 90% of the fight" is one of the most demoralizing things you can impose on an MMO raider.

If Tithe POT isn't nerfed into the dirt this is only going to get more uncontrollable for the devs.
    Zeddicious, Kioske, Mermut and 2 others like this.
  5. Earar Well-Known Member

the realm of despair .. remember ... it's not a coincidence :)
    Jrox, Mermut, DoomDrake and 1 other person like this.
  6. girney Active Member

trying to solo this zone and i keep dying when i "ignore" the hobgoblins bone cages. i do not see any cages. i have him down in the red and get one shotted. where are these cages? is it just not doable by one person?