Hmmm....rogue hats

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Cocytus, Feb 17, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

Since every class just about is getting a new hat appearance, I think rogues should get some new ones.

I say brigands should get a bandana and swashbucklers should get a three-cornered hat.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mirander_1 Guest

Rogues already have their hats, and they're unlikely to be changed. At this point, the only classes that should expect a new hat are the Conjurors and one of the Enchanters.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

But, just about every class has had an alternate appearance...why not rogues? :x
  4. ARCHIVED-steelbadger Guest

Because both rogue classes have their own distinct hat, the classes that got new hats got them because they where sharing the model with other classes. Examples; Assassins using ranger hats for ages, Necromancers using Shadowknight hats until now, Wizzy's, Warlocks and Conjurors sharing, and many more. They got hats because, well, they didn't HAVE unique hats. Rogues do, thats why they aren't. :-?
  5. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

Furies and wardens had unique hats, heh
  6. ARCHIVED-Dreyco Guest

I think scouts do all have their own individual hats. Dirge: Berret Troubodour (sp): Men in Tights Hat Brigand: Hamburgler Hat Swashbuckler: Feathered Hat Ranger: Hood Assassin: Hood and Cowl I think I got everyone :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Almanac Guest

Before the latest update, Furies and Wardens shared their class hat appearance with Mystics (Dead Bear head).
  8. ARCHIVED-Theladorn Guest

I agree that rogue's probably won't get a new hat graphic any time soon, if at all. However, I gotta say I love the idea of a tricorne hat for swashies. The current hat graphic just doesnt do it for me. Not sure about a bandanna for Brigands, because it might cause confusion with the bruiser headband. Still...not a bad idea.