High mana drain and incoming damage in CD and PoP Solo zones

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Evguenil62, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

In particular Doomfire: The Enkindled Towers and Torden, Bastion of Thunder, Tower Breach
    Loosing about 40% of mana and about 20% of health with every hit from mob.

I didn't have such problem yesterday.
    Svenone, Artemir and Marae like this.
  2. Chrol Developer

Posted about this issue here. It's related to the Mortal Feast damage shield on Planar solo NPCs. Will be fixed next hotfix.
    Evguenil62 likes this.
  3. Hduprez New Member

Yep, same problem here. It is brutal.
  4. Rargo Active Member

Next hotfix? When is that. Game is unplayable if you want to do zones. Its happening in the venom of ssraeshza also.
    Svenone and Argosunited like this.
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So solo's are out till next hotfix? ... No point logging in.
  6. Chrol Developer

This is incorrect. It only applies to NPCs with the Mortal Feast buff, which includes solo instances from Planes of Prophecy, Chaos Descending, Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens [Solo], and solo Fabled dungeons that went live with the previously named expansions.

Blood of Luclin solo NPCs do not have the Mortal Feast buff, but they do have a buff called Prismatic Aura, which acts similarly to Mortal Feast but inflicts a fraction of the damage, and has been active since December 19, 2019.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Chrol Developer

I should mention, the version of Mortal Feast from Deep Chelsith: Vault of Omens [Solo] is called Deep Feast, but it does the same thing.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

So we can't run any alts through the prelude? Can't run PoP or CD sig line? Curses been fixed in BoL solos? I'm trying to figure out if I should login or keep binge watching Superstore.
    Marae, Feldon and Mizgamer62 like this.
  9. Svenone Well-Known Member

This bug affects my playing style, and being told it will be fixed "next hotfix" tells me nothing at all! I have no idea WHEN the next hotfix will be. Will that be tomorrow? Will we have to wait for next Tuesday's patch? WHEN?
  10. Rc51fan New Member

It appears they will be fixing this in tomorrow.
  11. Oradim Well-Known Member

I had quite the shock as I was taking a new character through the Plane of Magic adventure signature line this evening. I walked into "Coliseum of Valor: Hero's Devotion" and was basically instantly power drained and two-shot dirt napping.

Anyway, for clarity, here is a link to the patch notes and the relevant part regarding this issue:

Update Notes: Thursday February 6th, 2020

• Fount of Power will once again protect you from Mortal Feast's health and power drains.

Fingers crossed.