HHE21 Official Signup Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Misstake, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Misstake Well-Known Member

It is that time again, time for the Holiday House Exchange (HHE21) sign ups for 2021!

Aneylee and Devilkiss will be co-hosting this event.

What is HHE21 you ask? It is a House Swap that will run thru Erollisi Day, Bristlebane Day and Brew Day!

The event will run from February 5st - May 5th. That is 3 months to decorate. Plenty of time to scheme, enjoy the events, decorate, scheme some more, change mind and start over (If your like me). :rolleyes:

How to sign up:

If you are interested, please send the following information to Aney2018@gmail.com
    • Server Name(s) :
    • Homeowner Name(s) :
    • Home Type and Location (if prestige) :
    • Home City and Address (if not prestige) :
    • Holiday Requested : (can put Decorator's Choice or Surprise Me!)
    • House Size Preference : (if no preference, please put ANY.)
    • Name of Server(s) you will be decorating on :
    • Name of Character(s) you will be decorating with :
    • You can put up multiple homes to be chosen from your decorator if you like so include that as well
    Where it is :
    The Maj'Dul, Skyfire, Halls of Fate, Antonia Bayle, and Thurgadin servers. This is open to other servers if there is interest.

Who can participate :

Anyone and everyone! We want to see all of you participate. I read about folks that like to decorate but are nervous about doing something for someone else. Now is a great time to get in there and show your skills. I promise your Homeowner will be very happy with what you do! AND once you do one event, you kinda get hooked.

Why such a long event?

In order to include all three of the above holidays, We like for everyone to be able to acquire any new or existing items we may get for them, so for instance if a home is being decorated exclusively for Bristlebane Day, the decorator *should* have plenty of time to craft or purchase the items they need.

Next Step:

Name your home HHE21 and give Trustee access to Aneylee and Devilkiss. (I currently DO NOT have toons on the servers not listed so if there is interest I will do so)
    Place a book in your home for your decorator that gives them some information on YOU. Do you want all hearts, do you like to craft beer, cut your toe nails in the living room? Well this is how we let them know what it is that you want. You can also just give a history on your toon and give them free dibs on your home!

*Also make sure your rent is paid as well*

Additional stuff you can do for your Decorator:

A house actor of yourself
    A guild hall door to make it easier for them to travel
    Portal pads if you would like to give them the option of breaking out or breaking in
    A housing expander (You could also point out in your book that you would be willing to place one if requested)

If you are only able or willing to do a smaller home, or will only be able to decorate a room or two, please include this information in your email. I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed but please keep in mind that sometimes I am not able to accommodate this particular need to everyone's satisfaction.

If you would like to decorate multiple homes, You may do so. Just be sure to let me know in the email with your sign-up information.

Want to help out but not actually do a home yourself? Please let me know. If you are interested in being a Helper send me an email and I will make a list of Helpers by servers in case anyone needs.

Due to past events, I want to say that if you feel overwhelmed or can not finish your project, please let me know. Real life happens and can slap us in the face. That is understandable. But a heads up will make sure that no one zones into an empty home as well.

I look forward to another amazing House Swap with all of you!!!!

Aney~
    DK

*Special section for the Helpers as we appreciate them for offering their time*

Antonia Bayle: Soblue, Hartay
    Halls of Fate: Kodakrome

Skyfire: Devilkiss

Maj'Dul: Sandx/Touchya, Andreasjahn

If there is something that you need such as items, ideas, help with the home your working on, here is a list of folks that have volunteered to help out. Please be courteous when asking for help.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

3. Eve/Linn Member

Ok Linnlyna of AB and Linnlyna of HoF is ready to sign the dotted line I will get the houses togeather and ugh more gh doors they are getting heavy ya know
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Can house actors be Vah Shir yet??
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

I'm volunteering for help on AB.

Also, as always, Homes and Tomes' Guild Hall is open for crafters alike.
  6. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Not yet sadly.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They can be Kerra... :-/

Uwk
    Misstake and Breanna like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Anyone want to do one on Test? :)

Uwk
  9. Carynn Well-Known Member

10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm signed up, too; gave up on Test... :(

On the other hand, I revisited a place that I'd wanted in the past that hadn't been chosen yet, so I'm happy. :)

Uwk
  11. puppybreath Active Member

You have my info on file right? :rolleyes:

If anyone needs items on Skyfire let me know, Im a hoarder!
  12. Resk New Member

13. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Get those sign ups in!

You will have 3 months to finish your project which is a lot of time!! We also have helpers signed up in case you need any help. And of course you can always ask in the Homeshow Channel, everyone is so willing to give ideas or help out if they can.

New to decorating? Heck get signed up! Now is the time to get your feet wet, take that plunge and do it! Once you do one, you will be hooked. What better fun than decorating for someone and you get a home decorated for you!

This event will run thru Erollisi Day, Bristlebane Day and Brew Day! So many things we can get to use :)

This event starts on February 5th so I look forward to your mail, would hate for you to miss out!

Aney~
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

How do they look? Judging by the various screenshots, do we actually have manes, finally? :D

Uwk
    who looks like a male lion from India... ;->
  15. Sandx Active Member

Hey Aney and DK I would like to sign up as a helper on MD and AB. I have characters on both servers! On MD it is SANDX as the decorator and TOUCHYA for my carpenter, and SOBLUE over on AB. I will also email you as well!

SANDX
  16. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Thank you Sandx for signing up to be a helper!

We will add that to the original post so if anyone else would like to sign up for that, please let us know so we can add you!
    Misstake and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. kloree Member

I would like to sign up as a helper as well on MD only, Andreasjahn is the toon
  18. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Sign-up email sent!

I am a hoarder on AB (not setup on maj'dul, halls of fate or skyfire as a hoarder *yet*) and willing to meet with item(s) on CL, ANT, or Mara docks.
  19. Aelissa Well-Known Member

sending mail to sign up also, AB. I now have chars on skyfire, MD, and HoF (to help) but no hoards there yet, or guild to craft in to be able to fully swap on those.

<3 aelissa
  20. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Not seeing your sign up Aelissa, did you send it? I want to make sure I do not miss anyone for this event. You should get a response in the mail once I receive it.

Reminder to sign up folks! You have 2 days to get them in.

This is a really fun event as it covers 3 In game Holidays. And you have 3 months to decorate!! (That does not happen very often)

On the fence? Hop on over and sign up. Don't be shy. Show off your decorating skills so we can all steal , err , borrow your ideas :)

We have helpers that can assist if you need. We all get stuck sometimes on an idea and just having someone to take a look can boost that idea and make it workable. Or maybe give you another idea that works even better.

Looking forward to another Awesome Event!

Aney~