HHE2020 Thank You!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Thank you all for another successful event. This could not have happened without all of you!!

Thank you to all that participated. I hope that you had a lot of fun and I know that your homeowners were so excited to see their new homes! That is the best moment after all the sweat and tears you go thru as a decorator hoping you got it right :p

A big thank you to Oaky and Shanette for doing the videos. We really appreciate all that you do getting those videos done for everyone to enjoy the homes.

I am really sad to hear that one home will not be published for all to see. The decorators work so hard on your home to make it what you would love and not to publish it is kinda sad. Keep in mind that folks took time out of their Real Life to make this happen for you. But I am happy to hear that the decorator will be able to copy that theme to another house so we can all see their work.

Looking so forward to seeing more creations with the up coming events!

Thank you everyone!!!

Aney~
    Chikkin, Spextasy, Ocarinah and 4 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm workin' on it, I'm workin' on it...silly Thurgadin is taking forever with the update from Tuesday... :-/

Uwk
    Chikkin, Cora and Breanna like this.
  3. Cora Active Member

Not you, sweet Uwk. Someone decided that they didn't want their house to be published at all (or set to visitors even, I guess), so nobody would have been able to see the work that was done on the house. That's what it was about, not folks who haven't had a chance yet to publish. *hugs*

Getting back on track here, huge hugs and thanks to Oaky and Shanette for doing the house swap videos. Y'all do such an amazing service for all of us and we really appreciate you!

Sending all my love, gratitude, and baskets of mini cheesy muffins to Carynn, Ennia, and Linnlyna (Mooonborn) for the lovely homes that you decorated for me during the swap. I just never get over that giddy feeling of awe when I walk into my newly decorated homes for the first time and this swap was no different. Y'all are truly the best!

To DK parts one and two and to Linnlyna (Mooonborn), thank you for the opportunity to unleash my bonkers ideas inside your homes and I hope that you enjoy them as much as I did creating my vision within them.

To all the decorators, thank you for all of your hard work during this swap! I can't tell you how many times I've toured your homes and said, "Ooh, I'm stealing borrowing that!" or "How in the name of [random deity] did they DO that?!" We make each other better every time we do one of these swaps and I wouldn't be able to keep improving if it weren't for pushing myself to keep up with all of you. Thank you!

Finally, to Aney and Celestiell, a big bottle of your favorite drink for taking on another madcap house swap. You put so much of your heart and soul into everything you do for the community and it really shows. <3

Love and pop rocks.
    Noira/Cora/Histy
    Semi-professional mad woman
    Chikkin, draidean, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you to the decorators and the ones in charge of this event. I enjoyed doing it. Howevee I think I will take a break after the UB2020 . . . at least until FROSTFELL. I feel like I am loosing it. I know you can't please everyone but I seem to get into houses where I have no vision of what to do. Plus I still have to work on my memorial house and add my dad to it as well. It may not make my August 10 deadline.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Cora and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs! Do what you have to do, lovey, and while we'll miss you, we'll look forward to seeing you at FF! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Cora like this.
  6. draidean Well-Known Member

Yes!! I wasn't rushing any publishers along =) I was talking about one of the ones that I and Noira did that was never going to be published (which I found out after I turned it in). However! We redid it, thanks to Aennia who donated the house since I don't have that expac. It is now published under HHE20 by Celestiell and Noira Large Home (Everfrost Portal)!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see it! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.