HHE20 Video Tour Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I have been taking my time. It helped so much knowing Shanette videoed all the houses. This morning was coughing non-stop for over 30 minutes so just went back to bed instead of doing videos. Hopefully before weekend ends I can get them all finished.
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

No no no!!! Don't change a thing! You did NOT goof up at all! Don't be sorry cuz seriously you didn't do anything wrong. It is good for me to just get over myself and do it! I should just stop skipping books and people can fast forward past me reading if they think I am taking too much time. I am glad you think it is cute. I think I am hilarious when I cannot think of how to say things. I need to start doing more bloopers so you guys can hear me laughing at myself for messing up with a twisted tongue.

Thank you for telling me what the ascii art was. OMG I cannot believe I didn't get it. I should know this cuz I was born year of the rat and this is my year! Was too early in morning for my brain. My kittens like to start snuggling with me around 4 am and by 5 am I must get up.
    Which works good for when I need to do videos before hubby needs to be on meetings all dang day.
    Hubby likes to go to bed about 1 or 2 am on week days and like 5 or 7 am weekends. This is why I love naps!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Breanna and Cora like this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I put Oneria's on Visitor access since it still has not published. It is a small Halas Villa. Name Oneria. Skyfire. Its the one I decorated.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have lots and lots of health issues but main thing is fibro. Testing was extremely hard to get for even medical professionals. Plus my doctor was worried I would freak out if tested positive especially with my mental health issues. She didn't want me going to hospital at all costs cuz she thought it would kill me for sure.
  5. draidean Well-Known Member

I am onboard with this idea!

6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or then, you get people like me... :oops: who actually hardly ever Publish anything, and aren't always in the habit of doing so, so it can slip the mind on occasion. No malice aforethought, just absent-mindedness. :-/

That would be awesome! :)

Uwk
    Cora and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, I dunno; I love it when folks read the books, since my computer doesn't have the chops to read anything with it paused (often it's too blurry, even at 360 resolution), even at high zoom levels. :-/

OMG, your hubby and me; both of us night owls. I wonder how our various spouses put up with us... ;->

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, well, yeah, I don't blame you there. It takes an enormous amount of effort for my medical providers to get me into a hospital for even out-patient stuff, since I don't trust 'em as far as I can throw 'em. They're The Happiest Place on Earth for microbes. X-P

Uwk
    who caught something ghastly and mysterious and the worst sickness ever felt shortly after fetching a family member back from an emergency ward... X-P
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Refresh my memory: do you have a Building on every server? Like Thurgadin, Public Test, the other sorts, etc.? :)

Uwk
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yes all servers except the naughty server (drunder ???) or the pvp one (???) oh and beta. I also have an Ocarinah and Oaky on every server but the three I just mentioned. I am a night owl too. I would prefer being up all night and sleep during day but meds and kittens don't agree with that lol.
    Cora, Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Unless it's one of those "3x/day" things, I take prescription instructions as suggestions more than anything...and yeah, kitties'll keep ya honest. :D

Though you'd think they'd sympathize... ;->

Uwk
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I did 5 videos yesterday morning and 2 today. I have uploaded 4 of the ones from yesterday which are under Antonia Bayle. Will have to finish doing rest of videos (recording and uploading) tomorrow morning. Enjoy!
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Blah! So last night we lost our internet connection due to router issue. Stayed up until 1 am "fixing" it but when I woke up to do videos I couldn't connect to my cloud which is where I store all the videos. I couldn't fix it myself since I didn't have password to reconnect. So now that hubby fixed it...I am uploading the videos made on Saturday. I was unable to do new videos this morning. There are like 8 videos left (6 on AB, 1 on Thurg, 1 on Skyfire) which I might need two morning to do since 4 of the AB ones are massive homes. Sorry about that everyone. Thanks for being patient!
    Cora, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh! :D When it rains, it pours... ;->

That's okay, love! We'll be patient! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cora like this.
  15. Cora Active Member

Oaky - the reason that you're experiencing deja vu reading the book in Noira's Freeport Estate by Ennia is because I had two houses decorated for me on AB (Linnlyna (aka Mooonborn) and Baeletha decorated the Skyblade Skiff for me) and both had the same book in it (some call it lazy; I call it an efficient use of my time *grins*).

*hugs*

Edited to add: Getting further along in the video now and BWAHAHAAAHAHAHAH! You, too, fell victim to the guild hall door! I'm glad it wasn't just me!

Edit part 2: Electric Boogaloo: The Neriak signs in the Alice in Wonderland house were the lyrics to "White Rabbit". YouTube video here.

Edit the Third: *snorts* Death by Mardi Gras float! Mwahaha!
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

ROFL OMG! Do you know how many times I get stuck?!? I just stopped redoing video when I do it now so people can laugh at me too! I do know that song! What the heck movie did I see with that movie in it. Oh I know...Sucker Punch...in the bomber with Orcs or something like that (confirmed with hubby). We just saw that movie for second time a couple weeks ago. We cannot eat with watching a tv show or movie.

Oh I uploaded 8 more videos today since kittens woke me up at 3 and was out of bed by 4 lol. I think I am waiting on one more from Celest??? Please let me know if I missed a house or a part of a house :rolleyes:
  17. Cora Active Member

Yeah, she's been rebuilding the house that she and I worked on (she did most of the heavy lifting) but the recipient decided to not publish. By the time she's done tinkering with it, now that she doesn't have a deadline breathing down her neck, I probably won't even recognize it anymore. *giggles*
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It looks like Oaky edited her prior post from the 3rd and slipped in the Thurgadin places later on, on Monday; I recognized Kiki's and Pest's places, since I'm Ratta and Peste the French Pronunciation (my apologies. Basically, it means "Plague Bearer" [the Actor is itching 'cause he has fleas... ;->] and I don't remember what his last name meant...and yep, I did love it, Q! Thanks again! :D).

At any rate, thanks so much for getting all the rest of them in, Oaky! That was a monumental undertaking! :D

Uwk
    Breanna and Ocarinah like this.
  19. Carynn Well-Known Member

Thanks again for the fun and the videos. I enjoy being able to see what's on the other servers. Now we just need to get a few more decorators on HoF so I can keep at it. Either that, or I'm going to have to level up my guild hall holder toon on AB and get crackin' there.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I was happy to do videos. Love seeing all the amazing things you all created *pockets are dragging on the ground*!
    I have been trying to get things ready to transfer a character onto Halls of Fate. Friend of mine wants to be on that server and decorate. Maybe I can get it done by Night of the Dead *crosses fingers and toes and paws*