HHE19 Thank you thread...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Merriel, May 1, 2019.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

I just want to say thank you, Emma and Ezajia. I love what you have done with my home. I don't want to give any hidden secrets away, so I won't say much about all the details, but you did an amazing job. The books you left are very amusing and I got a good laugh out of the house actors too. Thank you again!

My home is now published:

Owner: Daemora
    Type: City of Mist
    Newly Published under Massive Homes
  2. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I had so much fun doing my houses and I LOVE my house.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Omg I can't wait to see them! I'm so excited for you all:)
  4. Lowretta Active Member

Whew! I was a little nervous about it - my humor doesn't always make sense to others. Having said that, I'm so glad you like it and that it made you laugh!! I had a great time decorating it!

BTW, I apologize for going over the given item limit (by 2), but Kasa's Mischievous Sconces were unlocked on MD late last night and I had to put them in!

Emma & Ezajia
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

\

I really wanted to put them in the home I decorated, too, but they were still in research and said they would be for a couple more days when I checked before leaving for the night yesterday evening. :/

Oh, and np on going over item count. That was just a suggested item count, to leave room for future HHE's. I realize that some room for variance is needed here and there. :)
  6. Lowretta Active Member

And here is my thank you to Lainni! I love what you did with my EF home - it's so charming and inviting, I'm ready to move in right now! Thanks for your hard work and imagination!

Lefeau D'Enfer

Alt of Emma Appealing & Ezajia Darkheart
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Mine is finished and Published! Thanks you Belahana and DK! (who I unknowingly made stuff for for my own house. . .LOL!)
    (skyfire)
  8. Mariebella Well-Known Member

DK is sneaky, she had me put an expander in my house and I had no clue it was her and her mum doing the house.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Also due to health issues the person I decoed for is unable to publish BUT her place is up for visiting and videoing. . . Muldalya (?) Jade Tigers Inn Freeport suite 5
  10. Cora Active Member

I wanted to express my deepest gratitude to Sigrdrifa (Gullveig), who managed to completely and utterly capture the charm of my insane little halfling with her amazing decorating skills. My home is published on the Fallen Gate server and I would love for you all to come visit!

Owner: Cora
    Type: Freeport 3-room, version 2
    Location: Jade Tiger's Den Social Suite 07, North Freeport -- Fallen Gate server
    Newly Published under Medium Homes: HHE19 Molly's Manor by Gullveig
  11. questress Member

Thank you so very much Devilkiss
    You really went all out and I just cannot say enough good things about my new house! Its Beautiful, Fun and Relaxing!! Ummm, Im in it now lol..

It is published. HHE19 Vlasta's House Party by Devilkiss on AB server. Large home. I hope everyone visits!

Im going to miss all of this house swap stuff. So much fun:)
    Thank you, Vlasta
    Niboota, Misstake, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  12. Lainni Member

A huge THANK YOU to Daemora! I am just blown away by your creativity and what you were able to squeeze into my home! It's so playful, I just love everything!
    • Server Name(s) : Maj Dul
    • Homeowner Name(s) : Lainni
    • Home Type and Location (if prestige) : 20 Lucie Street
    • Newly Published under Medium Homes: HHE19 Door Number 3 - By Daemora
    <3 Lainni
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

"Oh wow! Oh fizzlecognomitrons and tinmizers! Just wow!" /ptoo! (sudden silence as the tranquilizer dart quickly sedates an overexcited gnome...)

Cora, thank you! It's nothing that I expected and everything wonderfully gnomish. There's just too many cool things you did to call them all out, but rest assured that Gullveig ran around like a junebug on crack oohing and ahhing over everything! Folks will have to visit!

Owner: Gullveig
    Location: Tinkerer's Isle, South Qeynos portal -- Fallen Gate server
    Newly Published under Massive Homes: HHE19 - Gullveig's Tinker Isle by Cora
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Thank you Xxtacii and Second Edition! Leikny loves her newly decorated home! Like Leikny herself, everything is practically perfect!

Owner: Leikny
    Location: Dhalgar Precipice of the Deep, Freeport Portal -- Maj'Dul server
    Newly Published under Massive Homes: HHE19 - Erollisi Retreat by Xxtacii etc.
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I have several thank you's to give out!

Taity is the first one and I gave her a choice between the Galleon of Dreams and 5 Compassion Road and she actually did both!!

Owner: Aneylee
    Newly Published under Massive Homes: HHE19 - Party Place of the Seas by Taity
    And
    Owner: Illyena
    Newly Published under Large Homes: HHE19 - House of the Night After by Taity

I had asked for a Mardi Gras theme with lots of partying and she nailed that with the Party Place of the Seas. From the colors to the crew members, it is so awesome what she did. Then she brought it over to the House of the Night After. So very creative how she tied the two homes together. I love both of the homes that she did for me!

Thank you so much Taity!!!!
    Niboota, Bludd, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  16. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Crushedbyfire, Amazing job on my home. Completely turning that house into something else was pretty amazing. There is so much to see in there from hidden doors to rabbits drinking wine(among other things that you have to go see) Awesome job and I really love that house!

Owner: Oneria
    Newly Published under Large Homes: HHE19 - House of Many Things by Crushedbyfire

Thank you so much for my home and I am so happy with what you did!!!!!!.
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Baeletha, how you turned that Relic place into something so amazing *Sigh* It is so very beautiful in there and I love everything that you did. It is so colorful and peaceful.

Owner: Oneria
    Newly Published under Massive Homes: HHE19 - Oneria's Perfect Home by Baeletha.

Thank you so much for such a beautiful home in such an ugly zone lol.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Quiarrah! Thanks once again for a wonderful house, as always! :)

LOVE all the new, gorgeous and useful stuff, love the flurkin Goose (though I will be keeping my helmet on when I bend down to pet him...), love the beautiful Deepwater building blocks (can't wait 'til September, when I can make 'em too!), love all the Sage-friendly bookcases, books, and desks. :)

Well done! :D

Owner: Intheam
    Newly Published Under Medium Homes: HHE19 - Intheam's Sage Nest by Quiarrah

Uwk
    who had a way better title in mind for it, but was hampered by the character limit :-/
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

YAY!! Uwk finished. . . . Thank you hon for the COLORFUL lavastorm house!
    I sure hope that Lave overflow problem gets fixed soon! LOL. . .
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Groovy, glad you liked it! :D When I saw the Stone of Adoration and Peach Stucco in mine, it was like, "Oh no, now she's gonna think I copied her for her house!" when it was simply a matter of "Well, Impacted Metal is too Tinkerfest-y, and just about every other material and lava = bad, and it's possible to overdo Ethernere stone, and Stone of Adoration is Erollisi stuff, so..." ;->

And I figured you'd like the new pink stuff. :)

Uwk
    Merriel and Breanna like this.